MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Photography
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2011, 02:28 PM   #1
MiaShella
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
 
MiaShella's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: small hole in the wall, TEXAS
Software: PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel XSi
Posts: 585
Question Thinking about getting a new lens, give me your opinions please

I have a Canon Xsi, and I'm thinking about getting a Tamron lens. I am trying to decide between the Tamron AF 18-270mm f/3.5-6.3 Di-II VC lens and the Tamron AF 28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 XR Di lens. The first one has vibration compensation and the other one doesn't. I want a lens I can use for everything, so I don't have to switch lenses so often. I would be using this lens for everyday, vacation, and my dd's sports. Please give me your opinions, the one with the VC is $90 more, is it worth the $90 to get VC?
__________________
Michele

MiaShella is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:39 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger