03-18-2015, 12:50 PM
|
#18
|
|
E Ticket Holder
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tucker, Georgia
Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Posts: 4,311
|
If someone puts EST on an ad for a SS it is a typo. We just changed times so some of the posters may have been created before the time change. Melinda can confirm, but all of the times should be in EDT. I can understand how confusing it can be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romajo
Okay, maybe be more specific...
The speed scrap marathons we have had before were during the winter, before DST went active in the States. Here in Holland we will have 'summertime' (as we call it) going active the last weekend of March, so we don't have it yet...
Anyway, the thing that confuses me the most is if the time schedule is at EST or at EDT, which makes an hour difference. Normally for me there's a 6 hour difference between where I live and New York City, now there's only 5 hours difference.
Also, when things are scheduled at EST and you are at EDT you will experience an hour difference as well...
Anyway, I want to know if the times are EST or EDT, so i know at what time I have to start...
|
|
|
|