MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2012, 06:43 PM   #1
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder
 
scrappinnewbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
Points: 65,577
Game #1 - let the prizes & fun continue....

I have so many things I want to say, but first and foremost.... please please please remember your manners. Please take the time to drop each designer and volunteer a thank you note. Without them this past weekend would not have happened. Their time and generous donations make it all possible. I think it is super important that we support those who support us.

While you patiently wait for me to put the goodie bags together, I thought it would be fun to play a little game. Below is a list of all the designers who helped make this Minnie Marathon a success. I want to encourage you to go check out their shoppes, so I have provided links.

As an incentive, I thought we could play a little game. Go check out their stores and come back here and post the name of a kit (or item) you really like. You can post as many times as you want, but only once per designer. You could have up to 13 changes to win, if you check out all the designers and make a post!

LISTEN UP... So what might you win? One of our fabulous Designers has donated a GIFT CERTIFICATE to her shoppe. I'm not sayin who.. just yet. So you need to pay VERY close attention to the items you list in this post. You might just win it!!!!

I will also randomly select two additioanl winners. Carol will be donating a vinylnation pin for their signature here at Mousescrappers. Thanks so much Carol!

Sound like fun? Anyone is welcome to play... even if you didn't get to play in the Minnie Marathon. Also please post one entry at a time... so I can use the random number generator and you have more changes that way!

Here is the list in alphabetical order:

Britt-ish Designs - http://www.brittishdesigns.com/shop/
Capturing Magical Memories - http://www.mousescrappers.com/store/...ufacturerid=13
Chelle's Creations - http://scraporchard.com/market/Chelle-s-Creations/
Chubby Chihuahua Designs - http://www.chubbychihuahua-designs.com/
Designs by Amanda - http://www.mousescrappers.com/store/...ufacturerid=15
FranBDesigns - http://withlovestudio.net/shop/index...acturers_id=15
Kellybell Designs - http://www.kellybelldesigns.com/
Keystone Scraps - http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store...acturers_id=22
Leslie Bodoh Designs - http://www.mousescrappers.com/store/...nufacturerid=9
Natalie's Place Designs - http://natalieslittlecorneroftheworld.blogspot.com/
My Own Little Chair Designs - http://www.mousescrappers.com/store/...ufacturerid=16
Polka Dots Chicks – http://www.mousescrappers.com/store/...ufacturerid=12
WM[squared] Designs - http://scraporchard.com/market/WM-squared-Designs/


Thanks again to all the Store Designers and Sponsors. Are you guys excited? I am busy working behind the scenes putting the amazing goodie bags together. I do work full-time, so please bear with me. I will have them to you very soon.

So let's play this game while you wait. The game will end Sunday at midnight EST. That will give you plenty of time to check out the creations by these awesome designers... I've also got one additional game up my sleeve and will post that soon... keep watchin the forums.

Thanks again to all!

Oh... you also might want to make a Wish List for each of these stores. This exercise might just help you later after you get the goodie bag.... hint hint

GOOD LUCK ALL!
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by scrappinnewbie; 08-14-2012 at 11:51 AM.

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:23 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger