MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Speed Scraps (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9675)
-   -   Game #1 - let the prizes & fun continue.... (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11684)

scrappinnewbie 08-13-2012 06:43 PM

Game #1 - let the prizes & fun continue....
 
I have so many things I want to say, but first and foremost.... please please please remember your manners. Please take the time to drop each designer and volunteer a thank you note. Without them this past weekend would not have happened. Their time and generous donations make it all possible. I think it is super important that we support those who support us.

While you patiently wait for me to put the goodie bags together, I thought it would be fun to play a little game. Below is a list of all the designers who helped make this Minnie Marathon a success. I want to encourage you to go check out their shoppes, so I have provided links.

As an incentive, I thought we could play a little game. Go check out their stores and come back here and post the name of a kit (or item) you really like. You can post as many times as you want, but only once per designer. You could have up to 13 changes to win, if you check out all the designers and make a post!

LISTEN UP... So what might you win? One of our fabulous Designers has donated a GIFT CERTIFICATE to her shoppe. :yeah::yeah: I'm not sayin who.. just yet. :yes: So you need to pay VERY close attention to the items you list in this post. You might just win it!!!!

I will also randomly select two additioanl winners. Carol will be donating a vinylnation pin for their signature here at Mousescrappers. Thanks so much Carol! :woohoo:

Sound like fun? Anyone is welcome to play... even if you didn't get to play in the Minnie Marathon. Also please post one entry at a time... so I can use the random number generator and you have more changes that way!

Here is the list in alphabetical order:

Britt-ish Designs - http://www.brittishdesigns.com/shop/
Capturing Magical Memories - http://www.mousescrappers.com/store/...ufacturerid=13
Chelle's Creations - http://scraporchard.com/market/Chelle-s-Creations/
Chubby Chihuahua Designs - http://www.chubbychihuahua-designs.com/
Designs by Amanda - http://www.mousescrappers.com/store/...ufacturerid=15
FranBDesigns - http://withlovestudio.net/shop/index...acturers_id=15
Kellybell Designs - http://www.kellybelldesigns.com/
Keystone Scraps - http://www.scraps-n-pieces.com/store...acturers_id=22
Leslie Bodoh Designs - http://www.mousescrappers.com/store/...nufacturerid=9
Natalie's Place Designs - http://natalieslittlecorneroftheworld.blogspot.com/
My Own Little Chair Designs - http://www.mousescrappers.com/store/...ufacturerid=16
Polka Dots Chicks – http://www.mousescrappers.com/store/...ufacturerid=12
WM[squared] Designs - http://scraporchard.com/market/WM-squared-Designs/


Thanks again to all the Store Designers and Sponsors. Are you guys excited? I am busy working behind the scenes putting the amazing goodie bags together. I do work full-time, so please bear with me. I will have them to you very soon.

So let's play this game while you wait. The game will end Sunday at midnight EST. That will give you plenty of time to check out the creations by these awesome designers... I've also got one additional game up my sleeve and will post that soon... keep watchin the forums. :)

Thanks again to all!

Oh... you also might want to make a Wish List for each of these stores. This exercise might just help you later after you get the goodie bag.... hint hint

GOOD LUCK ALL!

WDW Scrap Princess 08-13-2012 07:21 PM

Thank you, those Designers are Amazing!

It will be my dream come true to have:….

Britt-ish Designs – Carousel & Change Your Fate
Capturing Magical Memories – My Pet Platypus Bundle
Chelle's Creations – Oh Snap!
Chubby Chihuahua Designs –MS Design Challenge #3 Add On Pack
Designs by Amanda – Honey Pot Alpha
FranBDesigns – Flower Festival and Flower Festival Extras
Kellybell Designs – Laughing Monsters
Keystone Scraps –On The Right Track
Leslie Bodoh Designs –Galactic Full Kit
Natalie's Place Designs – Cruisin’! & Postmark Brushes
My Own Little Chair Designs –Very Mary Kit
Polka Dots Chicks –Magical Basics Bundle & Clusters
WM[squared] Designs – Feel The Magic


Thank you all for the Chance!

calamitypark 08-13-2012 07:46 PM

Ok have been and checkout these fantastic pages. I will be back to collect later :yeah:

The following are the kits I will be after:

Britt-ish Designs - Arabian Adventure
Capturing Magical Memories - Fairest of them all
Chelle's Creations - Hero's (fire)
Chubby Chihuahua Designs - Add on pack
Designs by Amanda - Move it Move it by true north
FranBDesigns - Thrill Ride
Kellybell Designs - Laughing monsters
Keystone Scraps - Wayout west
Leslie - All american glitter pack
Natalie's Place Designs - Ahoy matey
My Own Little Chair Designs - Very Mary
Polka Dots Chicks – Magical clusters
WM[squared] Designs - Its my party

Thank you so much to these designers for supporting our Mini Scrap Marathon, it is really appreciated.:thanks:

svm8 08-13-2012 07:55 PM

What an awesome game!!

I'll start with Britt-ish Designs Leave the World Behind


Thanks for the chance to win!

debpop 08-13-2012 08:02 PM

I would love

Britt-ish Designs - Just Plain Fun

Thanks for the chance to win!

Debbie

meagan43 08-13-2012 08:14 PM

Thanks for the fun game.

For my first entry:
Britt-ish Designs - http://www.brittishdesigns.com/shop/

I would love to pick up Sailor Boy next

meagan43 08-13-2012 08:18 PM

Road Rally from Capturing Magical Memories would definitely help with my Cars Land pics

undertheseas 08-13-2012 08:24 PM

Oooh thanks for the chance to win!!

I'd love to have Britt-ish Designs' Mermaid Lagoon. :D

jr4mni 08-13-2012 08:25 PM

I love this game.... I've already got multiple shopping carts and wish lists in many of the designers' shops.

Brittish designs - Change Your Fate

undertheseas 08-13-2012 08:25 PM

I'd be tickled pink to win:

Chelle's Creations - All Hallows Eve

Thanks! :)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger