|
|
#1 | |||
|
Taking a Journey Into Imagination
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Software: Photoshop CS5
Posts: 1,660
|
With all the kits you've brought over this amazing INSD weekend you're going to want to get some scrapping done so come along and check out our first speed scrap and celebrate INSD with me
![]() ![]() Carol I hope it was ok to start a new thread about this but the other one was filled with a lot of organisational discussion so I thought it would be good to have a clear and to the point thread
__________________
![]() |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#2 | |||
|
Having dinner at California Grill
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,326
|
Woohoo...i'll be there. I've set the alarm on my phone to remind me. I've never done one of these before so I'm looking forward to it!
__________________
Me DH & DD & DS
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#3 | |||
|
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
![]() Join Date: May 2009
Location: I live about 10 minutes from the Sweetest Place on Earth.....Hershey, PA
Posts: 1,253
|
I'll be at work so I'll miss this one..... I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#4 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SE NY
Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
Posts: 3,755
|
Looks like I won't have any meetings - woo hoo!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#5 | |||
|
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
Posts: 2,968
|
I'll be there !!!!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#6 | |||
|
Administrator
![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
|
I'll be at work, too, so I won't be able to play.
Thanks so much for organizing this... sounds like a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing the rules and the layouts.
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations Magical Vacations, LLC |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#7 | |||
|
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France
![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,881
|
I'm ready! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us Emma
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#8 | |||
|
Having breakfast at Chef Mickey's
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: D/FW, TX
Posts: 1,418
|
Can't wait for my first speed scrap!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#9 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,488
|
Thanks for the reminder! I just set my phone to remind me too! Can't wait!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#10 | |||
|
Blasting through Space Mountain
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lancashire, UK
Software: PSE 8
Posts: 480
|
Should be there all things permitting
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|