MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Speed Scraps (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9675)
-   -   Our first Speedscrap is THIS Monday - Don't forget! (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4243)

hobbes130 05-01-2010 12:42 AM

Our first Speedscrap is THIS Monday - Don't forget!
 
With all the kits you've brought over this amazing INSD weekend you're going to want to get some scrapping done so come along and check out our first speed scrap and celebrate INSD with me :yeah:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-...5_142760_n.jpg


Carol I hope it was ok to start a new thread about this but the other one was filled with a lot of organisational discussion so I thought it would be good to have a clear and to the point thread :)

RuthieRoo 05-01-2010 02:33 AM

Woohoo...i'll be there. I've set the alarm on my phone to remind me. I've never done one of these before so I'm looking forward to it! :)

Natalie from Pa 05-01-2010 04:01 AM

:sad2: I'll be at work so I'll miss this one..... I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

luv2scrapmm 05-01-2010 04:04 AM

Looks like I won't have any meetings - woo hoo!

kateolas 05-01-2010 05:48 AM

I'll be there !!!! :thumbsup: One of the benefits of working at home and working for yourself .... you can take a break to scrap when deemed necessary.

:yeah:

Carolc 05-01-2010 09:41 AM

I'll be at work, too, so I won't be able to play. :( Thanks so much for organizing this... sounds like a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing the rules and the layouts. :yes:

Kellybell 05-01-2010 02:28 PM

I'm ready! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us Emma:D

PrincessTiff 05-01-2010 02:31 PM

:woohoo:Can't wait for my first speed scrap!

britt 05-01-2010 02:53 PM

Thanks for the reminder! I just set my phone to remind me too! Can't wait! :hooray:

andrea4376 05-01-2010 03:28 PM

Should be there all things permitting :hooray:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger