MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 01-10-2021, 01:41 PM   #1
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Photo Scavenger Hunt #35

Hi everyone! We're getting ready to head to WDW next month and we'll have 4 teenagers and 1 tween in our party. I created a scavenger hunt for them to keep them taking pictures for me and I thought I'd share it here. In case anyone else is going to the Parks as well and wanted to play along with my list!

I've always loved the scavenger hunts and wanted to engage these kids in one too so thought I'd challenge them all. For those of you who may not have participated in one, it was a challenge to take at least 15 of the photo prompts. I'm not sure many people are traveling, so I'm not putting a date on this. I don't have a pp - I just thought I'd share my list and re-activate this thread

1. A Selfie or a photo of YOU
2. A picture of someone else in your party taking a selfie
3. Your shoes next to a “wait here” or “stand here” sticker
4. A dessert or drink
5. Favorite Ride
6. MagicBand
7. Your Room Number outside your Room
8. A Villain
9. Mickey
10. A Hidden Mickey
11. Polka Dots
12. Ears in front of the Castle
13. Themed Trash Can
14. 2021 Themed Merchandise
15. Having fun in front of the Castle (or the main attraction in a Park)
16. Themed Carpet
17. Find a fun “wall” and take a fun photo
18. Picture from one of the “Pop-Up Parades”
19. Photo of a long wait time
20. Photo of a short wait time
21. A lightsaber
22. A pile of masks
23. Resting inside the Mask free rest zone
24. A meal – before & after
25. An entrance to something
26. Food in a display case
27. A fun store window/display
28. Picture of you and a friend or family member
29. On Disney Transportation
30. A Statue

The rules:
1. You must capture at least 15 of the items on the list - more are welcome!
2. You must use your own photos, or photos from someone in your group, unless it's a PhotoPass photo.
3. After your trip, post a layout of your photos in this thread. Please label them or have a guide showing which item each photo corresponds to.
4. Have fun!
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2021, 09:44 PM   #2
Carolc
Administrator

Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Great idea, thanks, Jlynn!

Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 11:49 AM   #3
mmbstaley
Spending the night in the Grand Californian

Software: PSE19
Camera: Nikon D3000
Looks like fun!
Fiddle-Dee-Dee's MOC month templates would be a fun way to document the photos since there are spots for 31 photos on them!

mmbstaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 05:35 AM   #4
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmbstaley View Post
Looks like fun!
Fiddle-Dee-Dee's MOC month templates would be a fun way to document the photos since there are spots for 31 photos on them!
Brilliant idea!!!
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

Old 01-18-2021, 05:18 PM   #5
kolohigirl
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: Adobe
I remember participating in one of these. It was a fun activity with my teenager too. Wish I had a trip planned.

kolohigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 05:45 PM   #6
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

I may go through the photos of our trip from Oct and play along using photos that match your list! I always enjoyed photo scavenger hunts! Thanks for this fun idea!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 05:37 AM   #7
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiegirl View Post
I may go through the photos of our trip from Oct and play along using photos that match your list! I always enjoyed photo scavenger hunts! Thanks for this fun idea!
good idea! I still have a hunt I did in 2017 that i never did a page for. I would have to find the hunt instructions and go and find all the pictures. But I know we did it because find someone with your name was one of the instructions and I had to get creative!

Last edited by tinkerbell1112; 01-29-2021 at 05:27 AM.

Old 01-29-2021, 02:01 PM   #8
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

I used photos from our trip in Oct to put together a scavenger Hunt recap page!

also posted here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...956#post181956
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2021, 06:18 PM   #9
RMSTigger
Terrified on Tower of Terror

Software: PSE 12, Lightroom 3
Camera: Nikon
I go in April! Will have to remember to do this! I take most of these pictures on every trip!

RMSTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2021, 05:36 AM   #10
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolohigirl View Post
I remember participating in one of these. It was a fun activity with my teenager too. Wish I had a trip planned.
Go through old pictures of old trips and come up with a page! That would be fun!