MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 12-18-2020, 04:47 PM   #1
doodlebugz3
Screamin' in Paradise Pier

Software: Photoshop Elements
Here for Holiday Speed Scrap #248

Hello! Welcome to Holiday Speed Scrap #248

5pmPT/8pmET/12amDST

This is where all directions will be posted but I will also be chatting with whoever can join me on Slack. The easiest way to log in is to look at the very top right corner of MouseScrappers and you will see a brush and a Facebook link...The one you are looking for is the blue chat bubble that says chat room. Click it and you will be directed to log in to the MouseScrappers chat area.
As a reminder - I will be posting instructions beginning at 5pm PT and will post one every 10 minutes until 6pm PT. For those of you outside the US, please play along when you can!

I will be here and in the chat around 4:50pm PT to get us started.

Directions:

1. Choose 5 or more photos for your layout & make 1 photo bigger then all the rest (I used 10 but not going to ask that you use that many.

2. Use only 2 pattern papers on your page

3. Add 3 clusters of at least 3 elements

4. Now let’s add some ribbon or a bow or a scallop edge to our pages. Please use at least 3 of these. Can be mix and match or 3 of just 1)

5. I’ve been really into charms on my pages lately so please use at least 1 charm, tag or pin.

6. Add a little bit of glitter to your page to make it sparkle.

7. Finally add a Title or journaling (or both) to complete your page.

Thank you to Andrea for putting this all together for us.

Please post your pages in the #248 SS area of the gallery. It's a sub-category under "Speed Scrap Challenges 200+”. Please also link them here and in the proper forum category here at MS.

Here is my page:

also, here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...800#post181800

You have until midnight PT/3am ET Sunday. Hope everyone has enjoyed Holiday Speed Scrap Day. Can’t wait to see all your completed pages.

Last edited by doodlebugz3; 12-19-2020 at 06:07 PM.

doodlebugz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2020, 06:28 PM   #2
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder

So sad I wasn't able to play along today! WE were busy with baking and I never got on the computer until just now! Hope everyone had fun! I may play along later just for the fun of it!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 06:28 PM   #3
Disneysheryl65
Taking the bus to Downtown Disney

Software: SBC4/Artisan
Camera: Cannon Power Shot XS20IS
Thanks for the super fun SS. Thanks for including lots of pictures and counting my flair as a pin!

Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...804#post181804

Disneysheryl65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 08:00 PM   #4
tukogirl

I enjoyed these instructions! Thanks for hosting!

also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...809#post181809

Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 04:45 AM   #5
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island

Camera: Sony
Thanks for hosting this other speed scrap!
Sorry I wasn't able to make it to the chat, but it was middle of the night for me.
Here's my page:

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...811#post181811

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 07:28 PM   #6
kateolas
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge

Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
Almost forgot to come in and post my page !!! Great instructions, love how this turned out !!!

Also posted HERE

Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Me!iss@! Teacups Pirate Flag Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Ears Monorail Speed Scrapper! Expedition Everest Captain EO Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Ive met another MouseScrapper

kateolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2020, 09:05 AM   #7
doodlebugz3
Screamin' in Paradise Pier

Software: Photoshop Elements
Thank you to everyone who played along with us. Was fun catching up. Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday and New Years.

doodlebugz3 is offline   Reply With Quote