MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
Notices

Old 01-01-2011, 09:56 AM   #1
r0binb
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern

Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55
Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenge #2 January 1 - March 28, 2011 (extended!) **PP ADDED

** Check out bottom of this post for the Participation Prize

Are you ready for another Photo Scavenger Hunt? I didn’t get to participate in the last one because, sadly, we didn’t go anywhere Disney during it. But now I’m in the process of packing for our much anticipated Disney Cruise. And to add to the excitement, I’m hosting Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenge #2.

In just 4 short days I’m heading to Florida where I’ll board the Disney Wonder. We’re taking her to her new home in California by way of the Panama Canal. Sure there’s a lot to see in ports, but I know there’s a lot to see on/around the ship if I really take the time to look. And that’s what this challenge is going to focus on, really taking the time to look for the “magic” that the Disney Imagineers left for us.

If you, too, have a Disney trip to any of the parks and/or cruise ships planned between January 1 and February 28, then this is the challenge for you. Get ready to search out those Disney details and (hopefully) see things you’ve overlooked before.

The Challenge Rules:
1. Take a look at the list of photos to capture below, then take pictures representing at least 18 of the items from the list.

2. The photos must be taken at a Disney destination (theme park, resort, ship). You should be able to find most, if not all, of the items on the list in any of the Disney parks, Disney resorts, or on any of the Disney ships. (Excursions away from the ship during a cruise do not count for this challenge.)

3. The photos must be taken between January 1 and February 28, 2011. They don’t have to be taken in one day, but they should be taken during your Disney visit(s) within this timeframe.

4. The photos must be taken by you or with your camera if you’re in it. You may also use PhotoPass photos if you’re in them.

5. You must appear in at least half (9) of the photos in your layout.

6. Create a 2-page layout of your photos and label them in some way to indicate which items on the list they represent.

7. Upload your layout to the Photo Scavenger Hunt Gallery (http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/showgallery.php?cat=733).

8. Post your layout in this thread with a link to the gallery and be sure to leave love for your fellow challengers. Layouts must be posted by 11:59pm (Disneyland Time) on March 1, 2011.
***Posting date has been changed to March 28, 2011.
(I don’t have a PP as yet, but when I get home from my Disney vacation I will get something lined up.)

(You can right click on the list above and "Print Picture..." to print out this list to take with you.)

*** Looky Here! ***
Complete this photo scavenger hunt challenge and upload by March 28 and you will receive destination:disney for you participation prize.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member I love DCL! United States of America Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Captain EO Star Tours

Last edited by r0binb; 03-01-2011 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Added PP preview

r0binb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2011, 11:05 AM   #2
cddiesel
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn

Software: SBC+ 3.0
Leaving today for a Disney cruise! I'm in!

Thanks!

Christina
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Carol helped me book my vacation! Teacups United States of America Monorail Thanks for your help and contributions Christina! Thank you for using the Amazon link! Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Flag Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

cddiesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 01:39 PM   #3
r0binb

Have fun on your cruise!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member I love DCL! United States of America Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Captain EO Star Tours

Old 01-05-2011, 10:59 AM   #4
liriel
E Ticket Holder

Software: PSE 12
Camera: Pentax k-x
Thanks Robin for hosting the 2nd Scavenger Hunt Challenge. I wish I was going so I could participate. I can't wait to see what people come up with!
Mouse Ears Jungle Cruise Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Magical Express Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Monorail United States of America Mickeys shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Julie! Mickey\'s shorts Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Earful Tower Carol helped me book my vacation! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Stormtrooper Ive met another MouseScrapper

liriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:20 AM   #5
hsmom
Watching the Jedi Training Academy

Software: PSE
Camera: Canon
Nice job on the challenge...it looks great. We will get to Disney on March 4th. So close and yet so far!

Star Tours I link to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Mouse Ears Earful Tower Monorail Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Pop Century Christmas Tree 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7

hsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:58 PM   #6
Mary Jo
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street

Software: PSE 8
Camera: Nikon D5000
Darn I do not go until March 6th. I had so much fun with the last one! Everyone have a good time!

Me = DH = DD = (6)
Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Star Tours Rocket Jets Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carousel horse Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Pirate Flag Captain EO Mickey Pumpkin Disney Vacation Club Member

Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:44 AM   #7
eagles
Cooling off in Critter Country

sounds like fun. plannng for a cruise, so if it goes thru, i am in.

eagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 09:25 AM   #8
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder

Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Great challenge! I am not sure when we are going back to Disney, I will definitely be playing if our visit falls within the challenge. Sadly, I played in Challenge #1, got all the photos, but never got a LO posted. The end of December was just too crazy. Hopefully I can do better this time!

Thanks for hosting and have a great trip!

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 11:12 AM   #9
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO

Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
I´ll be able to make this one!!!
I´m going to WDW Feb 12th to 18th!!!
I´m printing the list right now!!!

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 09:36 PM   #10
r0binb

I'm home and sorting through 7100+ photos so I can put together my layout this week.