|
|
#81 | |||
|
Trying to escape from Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,079
|
SS 87
Thanks for the challenge and the extra time. Thank Patty for the great prize.
![]() Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4619#post94619 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#82 | |||
|
Blasting through Space Mountain
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: near FW, Texas
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D60
Posts: 497
|
__________________
![]() My personal blog: Life's Greatest adventures Disney World trips: Dec '02, Jan '09, Sept '10, Sept '11, April '12, Oct '12 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#83 | |||
|
Having dinner at Rainforest Café
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Midwest
Software: SBC Plus 3.0
Posts: 2,942
|
Thanks for the challenge and the extra time! And thank you for the pp!
![]() http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ed=1#post94631
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#84 | |||
|
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: California
Software: Creative Memories Storybook Creator
Camera: Nikon D3000, Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS, whatever else I can find to use :)
Posts: 1,993
|
Thanks for hosting Melinda. Sorry I missed the chat part, but my girl's had gymnastics then! Also, thanks for the PP Scrappily Me!
Here is my LO: ![]() also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4636#post94636 Last edited by meagan43; 01-28-2012 at 09:20 AM. Reason: had to correct forum posted |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#85 | |||
|
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 172
|
Done!
One photo is rectangle, other two square. Using 6 papers. ![]() Also linked here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...32&postcount=6 Last edited by Step; 01-28-2012 at 09:36 AM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#87 | |||
|
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: PA
Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
Posts: 2,868
|
87 Warrior Princess
Beyond exhausted, but here it is!! Thanks for hosting such a fun scrap!
![]() ![]() Also posted here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4666#post94666 Last edited by 3BluEyedBabies; 01-28-2012 at 12:21 AM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#88 | |||
|
Cooling off in Critter Country
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 265
|
Hi, Thanks for the extra time - it was in the middle of the night for me and I thought I wouldn't be able to participate. So excited that I can! Great PP too!
![]() Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4676#post94676 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#89 | |||
|
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Wijk bij Duurstede, Netherlands
Camera: Sony
Posts: 2,891
|
Thanks for hosting this challenge! And thanks for the pp!
Oh.. and many thanks for the additional time, because I'm in a different timezone, I was sleeping when this one started! Glad I could make it, though! ![]() This is what I made: ![]() Used a page starter, didn't count those papers as papers, but counted it as an element. Hope that's alright? Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4680#post94680
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#90 | |||
|
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,171
|
I just read it, awesome! Gonna start scrapping right away
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|