MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2011, 11:09 PM   #81
Hpgirl
E Ticket Holder
 
Hpgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
Posts: 4,160
Points: 23,680
What great pages to lift! Here's mine:



Also posted in the forums here.
__________________
Laura
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Pirate Dog Captain EO United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Italy Monorail Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Toy Story Boo Pirate 2 Sorcerers Hat Italy Green bear Ive met another MouseScrapper

Hpgirl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2011, 11:36 PM   #82
Charelkenl
E Ticket Holder
 
Charelkenl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Central Florida
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon 7200
Posts: 3,333
Points: 6,155
Disney MNSSHP Mickey Pirate Minnie Princess 09-27-2011

Stacy, Thanks for the fun challenge!
Shalina, Thanks for the great PP!

I was inspired by both the pirate and the princess layouts.




Also posted at Theme Parks > Magic Kingdom Layouts > Hard Ticket Parties > Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party > Meeting Characters at the Party
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0&postcount=47

Hope you enjoy,
__________________
Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours I love DCL! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Rocket Jets Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Ears Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Carousel horse 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Expedition Everest Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Viking Ship Contemporary Resort 2 Eiffel Tower

Charelkenl is offline  
Old 10-01-2011, 04:10 PM   #83
teethdr
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth
 
teethdr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Nebraska
Software: Creative Memories
Camera: Sony
Posts: 1,473
Points: 3,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpgirl View Post
What great pages to lift! Here's mine:



Also posted in the forums here.
Flying high!! Love the bg paper and the clustering with the ribbons!! Great LO! Thanks for playing!!
__________________

Signature using NPD "Jolly Holiday" Kit

Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat

teethdr is offline  
Old 10-01-2011, 04:14 PM   #84
teethdr
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth
 
teethdr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Nebraska
Software: Creative Memories
Camera: Sony
Posts: 1,473
Points: 3,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charelkenl View Post
Stacy, Thanks for the fun challenge!
Shalina, Thanks for the great PP!

I was inspired by both the pirate and the princess layouts.




Also posted at Theme Parks > Magic Kingdom Layouts > Hard Ticket Parties > Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party > Meeting Characters at the Party
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0&postcount=47

Hope you enjoy,
Totally imaginative! This was totally PERFECT for this challenge! Love the mask and the blending of colors! Thanks for playing!!
__________________

Signature using NPD "Jolly Holiday" Kit

Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat

teethdr is offline  
Old 10-01-2011, 04:21 PM   #85
teethdr
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth
 
teethdr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Nebraska
Software: Creative Memories
Camera: Sony
Posts: 1,473
Points: 3,986
Talking Wow!!

I cannot believe tomorrow is Oct 2nd already! Thanks to all who have participated in my first challenge! It has been a great experience and I have LOVE all the LOs!

I have messaged the PP to everyone up to this point. If you have not gotten it, please message me and I will get it out to you asap!!

Thanks again everyone!!

Smiles!

Stacy
__________________

Signature using NPD "Jolly Holiday" Kit

Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat

teethdr is offline  
Old 10-01-2011, 09:32 PM   #86
travelingxio
Riding Radiator Springs Racers
 
travelingxio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Costa Rica
Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Nikon
Posts: 697
Points: 6,278
Scraplift Challenge #34

Here is mine, I was inspired by the Pirates page (which I turned on it's side).
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=20407&cat=780



Also posted in Forums http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...71&postcount=5
__________________

travelingxio is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 05:17 AM   #87
hjansen69
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey
 
hjansen69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 93
Points: 3,896
Scraplift Challenge #34

Thanks so much for the awesome prize. I've been to MNSSHP twice and a halloween cruise and this will be perfect to scrap those halloween events.

I was inspired by the colors of the pirates page, as well as the pirate theme itself.



Also posted here:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4882#post84882
__________________


Heather

hjansen69 is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 10:53 AM   #88
mcclane
In the Hall of Presidents
 
mcclane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,151
Points: 4,326
I used the tilted background pages as my inspiration for this layout...didn't have any pirate or princess pics to scrap at this time.



Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4905#post84905

Thanks for a fun challenge and a super cute pp!
__________________
Cheryl[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America I love DCL!

mcclane is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 02:39 PM   #89
bordeau182
Buying my Disneyland park tickets
 
bordeau182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Orlando, FL
Software: Creative Memories Storybook Creator
Camera: Nikon
Posts: 47
Points: 959
I too love Halloween so I was inspired by the overall idea of Halloween and then threw in a little princess twist!




Can also be found here.
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

bordeau182 is offline  
Old 10-02-2011, 04:54 PM   #90
mncstbr
Heading to John Wayne airport… I'm going to Disney World!
 
mncstbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida
Software: pse9
Camera: Canon 6D
Posts: 828
Points: 3,138
I was inspired by Belle...Thank you for the challenge and the awesome PP!



also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4931#post84931
I link to MouseScrappers!

mncstbr is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:12 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger