MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 2nd Anniversary Celebration
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2011, 09:54 AM   #81
jennifer9948
Riding Radiator Springs Racers
 
jennifer9948's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Central Utah
Software: CS3
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 708
Points: 1,394
Mine is invalid also.
__________________
Jennifer

jennifer9948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2011, 11:04 AM   #82
cmlhale
Blasting through Space Mountain
 
cmlhale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: near FW, Texas
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D60
Posts: 497
Points: 642
Same here, and PoohAddict, your inbox is full.
Thanks! Can't wait to get the PP!
__________________


My personal blog: Life's Greatest adventures

Disney World trips: Dec '02, Jan '09, Sept '10, Sept '11, April '12, Oct '12
Magical Express Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Pirate Flag Rocket Jets Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

cmlhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:16 PM   #83
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder
 
luv2scrapmm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SE NY
Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
Posts: 3,755
Points: 16,767
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmlhale View Post
Same here, and PoohAddict, your inbox is full.
Thanks! Can't wait to get the PP!
I was going to post the same thing! I know Donna is getting ready for a trip so we need to be patient.
__________________
Monica
Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

luv2scrapmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:24 PM   #84
banderson
Taking a relaxing cruise on the Mark Twain
 
banderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 292
Points: 2,472
one hidden Mickey
two scatters
three ribbons
four frames
five photos (skipped)
six leaves
seven papers
eight rectangles
nine buttons
ten flowers



Credits:
Template P365 by Kate Hadfield Designs
Totally Buggin' by Britt-ish Designs & Mira Designs
Alpha & Buttons - Call Me Sweetie by Sir Scrapalot
Alpha - Dream Wish Believe by Mandabean
Mouse Stitches by Britt-ish Designs

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...2&postcount=20
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=15329&cat=809

banderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:51 PM   #85
susan0877
Riding Radiator Springs Racers
 
susan0877's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Software: PSE8
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS
Posts: 710
Points: 930
Mine was invalid too!
__________________
United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Captain EO Carousel horse United Kingdom Rocket Jets Magical Express

susan0877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 04:27 PM   #86
lissiejo
Cooling off in Critter Country
 
lissiejo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: North Carolina
Software: Digital Scrapbook Artist
Posts: 257
Points: 4,827
I was about to ask the same thing. Thanks for the clarification! Could we perhaps have a thread with a list of terminology and abbreviations for those of us new to digi scrapping and online forums? I really get lost with all the PP's, DD's DS's, LOs and everything else out there!

lissiejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 04:49 PM   #87
poohaddict
E Ticket Holder
 
poohaddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Connecticut
Software: Storybook Creator 3.0 & PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
Posts: 3,368
Points: 5,792
Sorry all we took a day trip to the zoo today and I came home to a full inbox and I AM SORRY!!!! I will re send the link now.

LINK has been resent.....If you have a problem please post here I will check it so my inbox doesn't get full again!
__________________


My Blog Donna
Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Cheshire Cat 1 Teacups Star Tours Germany Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin USA Pinocchio Girlie Disney Vacation Club Minnie Cupcake Toy Story Pooh Marie Cupcake Cheshire Cat Cupcake Pirate 2 Pumpkin Mickey Confetti Cupcake Plane Crazy Toy Story Alien Mexico

Last edited by poohaddict; 05-18-2011 at 05:07 PM.

poohaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:22 PM   #88
PirateTink
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech
 
PirateTink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: PA
Posts: 113
Points: 400
Great challenge - I didn't think I could do it, but once I started it all came together quicker than I expected. Thanks!! I skipped #8 - rectangles.

__________________
Michelle

PirateTink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:50 PM   #89
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder
 
tiggernjen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hockessin, DE
Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,593
Points: 20,536
Great challenge...Thanks for hosting Donna and thanks Kelly for the great PP...I skipped #3 - 3 ribbons....Here's mine"



Also posst to: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...9053#post69053
__________________
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 05:19 AM   #90
janet715
Screamin' in Paradise Pier
 
janet715's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: PA
Software: My Memories Suite
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 766
Points: 4,575
Thank you for hosting and for the awesome PP!!!
I left out the 4 frames.



Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ed=1#post69083

janet715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:52 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger