|
|
#81 | |||
|
Barnstorming along with Goofy
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Software: Photoshop CS6 & PhotoImpact X3
Camera: Canon SD870IS and Canon S95
Posts: 1,217
|
Picture perfect
Last edited by Therapy97; 05-16-2011 at 05:18 AM. |
|||
|
|
||||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#82 | |||
|
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indiana
Software: PSCS 5.5
Camera: iPhone 4s, Canon Powershot SX230, Nikon D5000
Posts: 1,116
|
Great challenge! I was inspired by the photo mask and the simplicity. This is page 2 of a two pager.
![]() Also posted here, http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...t=3044&page=10 with page 1.
__________________
![]() WDW Trips: 2010 Coronado Springs . 2011 Port Orleans Riverside . 2012 Caribbean Beach . 2013 Wilderness Lodge . 2014 Caribbean Beach Disneyland: January 2014 Now Planning for Fall 2015 - back to Caribbean Beach!
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#83 | |||
|
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Yokosuka, Japan
Software: PSE 8
Camera: Canon Rebel XS
Posts: 440
|
Last edited by AmandaAnn; 05-15-2011 at 06:52 AM. |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#84 | |||
|
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Indy area
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Canon Rebel T1i
Posts: 404
|
I was inspired by the simple layout and the mask. I tried my hand at it, but could not get it to work this time with the mask I had and the photos I wanted to use. Oh well--at least I learned somewhat how to do it for another time!
![]() Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...27&postcount=4 |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#85 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
|
Thank you Wendy for inspiring me to use my Masks. I loved it!
Here is mine! ![]() ![]() Also Here http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7686#post67686 |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#86 |
|
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara
|
I was inspired by the bright green and the mask. When I saw it, I knew exactly what photo I wanted to use!
![]() ![]() ETA: In forum ... http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...9&postcount=44
__________________
Wife to Brad, Mommy to Maddie, Bonus-Mom to JasmineFood- and Snuggle-Mommy to Dooney, Sammie, Cuddles, Quetzy, Bubble-Fish, and Nibbles
|
|
|
|
|
#87 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: May 2010
Location: Connecticut
Software: Storybook Creator 3.0 & PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
Posts: 3,368
|
Here is mine I am sooo glad i remembered to do this one... awesome PP thanks!!
![]() ![]() also posted here http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7844#post67844 |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#88 | |||
|
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Lone Start State
Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55
Posts: 1,113
|
I love the bright green background and just had to use it. I was also inspired by the masked photo.
![]() Layout also posted here.
__________________
GIVE THE GIFT OF LIFE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON JOIN THE BONE MARROW REGISTRY! It's Easy ... It's Painless ... It's Free
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#89 |
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() |
Sorcerer Mickey
Thank you for hosting Wendy and thank you for a great PP. I was inspired by the photomask and the autographs.
![]() LO also posted in the following thread: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7865#post67865 |
|
|
|
|
#90 | |||
|
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 93
|
Icy Castle Scraplift Challenge
Thanks for hosting. I was inspired by your layout with the photos of the larger photo and the smaller one in the circle shape.
![]() Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ed=1#post67889
__________________
Heather
|
|||
|
|
||||
![]() |
|
|