MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > More Disney fun and memories > Character encounters
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2012, 03:13 PM   #81
frogfish
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT
 
frogfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: MO
Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Lumix
Posts: 1,422
Points: 13,777
Done for SS #111



Posted in the gallery here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...rname=frogfish
__________________
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Herbie Monorail Magical Express I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Thanks for all your help with the Design Challenges Christina!

frogfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2012, 09:34 AM   #82
leslie_537
E Ticket Holder
 
leslie_537's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: 187 Miles North of Disneyland
Software: Phtoshop CS 4
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,049
Points: 10,902
__________________
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Mickey\'s shorts Skyway Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog It\'s a Small World Thanks for making MouseScrappers a better place Leslie! Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Cheshire Cat 1 Pirate Flag Sorcerer\'s Hat

leslie_537 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:35 PM   #83
debpop
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth
 
debpop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,498
Points: 6,804

debpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:26 AM   #84
Murmer
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life
 
Murmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,888
Points: 8,518
[IMG][/IMG]
Ive met another MouseScrapper Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

Murmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 02:21 PM   #85
TheDisneyPrincess
Just parked the car
 
TheDisneyPrincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bonney Lake, Wa
Software: PSE10
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
Posts: 12
Points: 2,584
Stitch!

I've been working on a massive scrapbook for my trip from 2010 with my family and finally get one page of my cousin done!

Magical Express

TheDisneyPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:39 AM   #86
CynthiaY2
E Ticket Holder
 
CynthiaY2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alabama
Software: Photoshop
Camera: Nikon D300s
Posts: 4,276
Points: 32,857
Speed Scrap #126

Click image for comments and credits.
__________________

DVC Member 2008! Annual Passholder
I'm a Disney fan who loves inspiring and helping others experience the magic of Disney
---ETSY Seller
I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for the great photography tips Cynthia! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member I love DCL! Sorcerer\'s Hat Canada United States of America Star Tours Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Kermit 1 DCL Mickey Parts Big Eyes Goofy Minnie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper

CynthiaY2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:35 PM   #87
bonham0731
Window shopping along Hollywood Blvd
 
bonham0731's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,109
Points: 3,223
__________________

C Ticket

bonham0731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:11 PM   #88
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
 
roxana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
Points: 21,798
ss 129


linked
__________________

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:30 PM   #89
DisneyScrap
I'm on the tram
 
DisneyScrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 28
Points: 514
Stitch



I used Polynesian Paradise from Kellybell Designs.

DisneyScrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:57 PM   #90
scrappyvore
Trying to escape from Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear
 
scrappyvore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Newfoundland, Canada
Software: Photos edited with LR2 and layouts made with PSE7...hoping to upgrade soon!
Camera: Canon Rebel XS and Canon Powershot s90
Posts: 1,055
Points: 2,284
Made for Marathon ss 129
[IMG][/IMG]
__________________
Happy digi...oops, I mean Disney scrappin'
JudyMy Blog:Scraps and Notes
Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! I link to MouseScrappers! Canada Minnie\'s Bow Rocket Jets Pirate Ears Star Tours

scrappyvore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:33 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger