MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 08:38 AM   #71
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination
 
hobbes130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Software: Photoshop CS5
Posts: 1,660
Points: 6,196
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellybell View Post
I just posted an invite reminder on my blog today. I hope it generates a little more participants

http://kellybelldesigns.blogspot.com...scrappers.html
Thats great Kelly thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by winipeg1 View Post
oh bother!!!

my mom has invited herself around to my house on monday evening. i have never participated in a speed scrap and would love to give it a go. perhaps if she goes before 11pm i can get all instructions in 1 go and try and get it done by closing time. ( I will try and sign in at 7pm still).
hope to participate
Winipeg hope you can join us, you can play even if you don't get signed in at 7pm
__________________
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

hobbes130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2010, 12:59 PM   #72
CAVEA001
Flying to Orlando
 
CAVEA001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Florida
Software: Photoshop Elements 6
Posts: 844
Points: 3,285
Cool! Normally I work on Monday, but my schedule was switched around this week, so I can attend. I've never done a speed scrap before.
__________________
Dec 2012 - I've been gone for almost 2 years. Let's do this!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World United States of America Canada Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Cheshire Cat 1 I love DCL! Japan

CAVEA001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 01:26 PM   #73
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination
 
hobbes130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Software: Photoshop CS5
Posts: 1,660
Points: 6,196
Glad you can make it
__________________
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

hobbes130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 07:03 PM   #74
psugirl
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA
 
psugirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Software: StoryBook Creator Plus
Camera: Canon Rebel
Posts: 136
Points: 3,318
I've never done a speed scrap before but I'm willing to try anything once. The first hour shouldn't be too hard it's more the after school time that gets crazy but I need to re-start my scrapping mojo....bad.
Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Captain EO Rocket Jets

psugirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:15 AM   #75
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination
 
hobbes130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Software: Photoshop CS5
Posts: 1,660
Points: 6,196
another player - speed scraps are great for getting you motivated I love them they are so much fun - so glad you're joining us
__________________
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

hobbes130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 07:45 AM   #76
sullyntink
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room
 
sullyntink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Michigan
Software: SBC - Creative Memories
Camera: Nikon D5000
Posts: 154
Points: 1,766
So not fair! I have to work at 2:00 no way that I can sneak off and participate, but I really, really, want to! Kellybell posted this on her blog with the participation prize and now I am totally tortured! Have fun you guys anyways, can't wait to see the final pages.

Nancy

sullyntink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:21 AM   #77
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour
 
cassidyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North Georgia
Software: SBC+ 3.0
Posts: 2,223
Points: 3,905
Smile Another player here.....hopefully

I tried my first ss this weekend at scrap matters and I hoping to jump in on this one too---provided the kids cooperate and nap long enough!

It is very rainy here today so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will make for a "good napping day" and mommy can get some scrap fun in! Hope to see you all in a few hours!

Thanks Emma for organizing and thanks also to Kelly for the pp---it is adorable!
__________________
Kathryn
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:50 AM   #78
sdvcwipp
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey
 
sdvcwipp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Wisconsin
Software: SBC
Posts: 94
Points: 1,386
I so wish I could do this! But I'm at work at that time. Maybe the next one at a later time?
__________________
Debbie
Mouse Ears

sdvcwipp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:00 AM   #79
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination
 
hobbes130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Software: Photoshop CS5
Posts: 1,660
Points: 6,196
Glad you are going to try and Join us Kathryn

Debbie I am hopeful that we will have some more speed scraps, we need to sort out a sign up thread for hosts so all being well the next one will be at a time to suit you
__________________
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

hobbes130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:38 AM   #80
andrea4376
Blasting through Space Mountain
 
andrea4376's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lancashire, UK
Software: PSE 8
Posts: 480
Points: 4,523
Counting down ...kid's tea is on now (gags and chains at the ready ) - see you in a bit .
__________________
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Andrea! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition

andrea4376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:51 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger