|
|
#71 | |||
|
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 186
|
Last edited by Dopeygal; 07-30-2017 at 07:10 PM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#72 | |||
|
Exploring Adventureland
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,006
|
![]() Photo linked to Gallery. Also posted in the forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...812#post170812 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#74 | |||
|
I'm on the tram
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 36
|
Speed Scrap 215 Say Cheese
Here is my layout
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#75 | |||
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
|
__________________
See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters ![]() Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019) Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#76 | |||
|
Taking a Journey Into Imagination
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,654
|
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#77 | |||
|
Taking a relaxing cruise on the Mark Twain
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 304
|
Pocket Pages are my favorite! Thanks for the challenge and the pp.
![]() ![]() ![]() Also posted here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...t=2855&page=32 Last edited by Tawna 2319; 07-28-2017 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Added link |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#78 | |||
|
Going through the turnstiles of the Magic Kingdom
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Southern California
Software: Photoshop CS6, Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon 5DMIII, 7D, 5D
Posts: 954
|
Speedscrap #215
Last edited by ewebwoman; 07-29-2017 at 12:03 AM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#79 | |||
|
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 81
|
I may have gone a little heavy on the characters, but I had fun! Thanks!
![]() Also: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5&postcount=61 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#80 | |||
|
Buying my Disneyland park tickets
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: South Africa
Software: ScrapbookMax
Posts: 44
|
||||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|