MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps > Previous Marathons > 2015 SPEED SCRAP MARATHON
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2015, 08:03 AM   #71
LuvEpcot
I'm on the tram
 
LuvEpcot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 28
Points: 1,148
Pere Noel

Sorry-having trouble getting the upload photo page to load! Here is my LO

Last edited by LuvEpcot; 03-25-2015 at 05:16 AM.

LuvEpcot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2015, 08:16 AM   #72
Amanda J.
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic
 
Amanda J.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: North Georgia
Software: PSE9
Camera: Nikon D50, & iPhone 4s
Posts: 1,160
Points: 2,449
Thanks for the great challenge!


And here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...t=2839&page=13
Mouse Ears

Amanda J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 08:21 AM   #73
LLPooh1
Trying all the props in Toontown
 
LLPooh1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Illinois
Software: Photoshop 2023
Camera: Canon EOS R Mirrorless, Fuji FinePix XP Waterproof and my cell phone
Posts: 410
Points: 5,854


also posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ghlight=disney
__________________


aka LLPooh1
(yes, I'm a Poohbear lover!!)
I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! I love DCL! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets

LLPooh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 08:49 AM   #74
Wahoomrm
E Ticket Holder
 
Wahoomrm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Software: PSCS2
Camera: Canon
Posts: 3,611
Points: 7,665
Philharmonic SS #182

I followed your instructions including getting the coffee

Thanks for hosting!




Forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...938#post153938
__________________
Michelle
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Expedition Everest Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey Parts Patchwork Canada France United Kingdom Morocco Japan Italy Germany China Norway Mexico

Wahoomrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 08:57 AM   #75
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder
 
*melidy*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
Posts: 3,115
Points: 6,921
Think I'm too late for your cute pp... I suck at time differences... I hope animal clipart is ok - I don't normally us a lot of clip art but I think it goes well with Magic Shot pics...



Oh I sneaked an extra picture in

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...942#post153942
__________________
I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

*melidy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 09:03 AM   #76
gfengel
Testing cars on Test Track
 
gfengel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Peoria, IL
Software: CS 5.5
Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
Posts: 1,544
Points: 3,369
I'm sooooo bummed I missed the PP. It's darling! Thanks, Marina for hosting!



Also, found in 1900 Park Fare thread HERE
__________________
Our family... Me , DD (18) , DS (17) , DS (13)
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Contemporary Resort 1 Disney Vacation Club Member Contemporary Resort 2 Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey Pumpkin Rocket Jets Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie Bride Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Star Tours Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! France Captain EO Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Expedition Everest

Last edited by gfengel; 03-26-2015 at 08:16 PM.

gfengel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 10:43 AM   #77
meagan43
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party
 
meagan43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: California
Software: Creative Memories Storybook Creator
Camera: Nikon D3000, Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS, whatever else I can find to use :)
Posts: 1,993
Points: 8,469
Better late, than never, right??
I was out seeing my daughter as the Shoemaker Elf in Shrek Jr, so I missed the deadline, but here it is.
Ok - my animal is very hidden Mickey head in the cluster. I have tons of glittery things on my page and my patterned background is night sky paper. Thanks for the challenge.

[IMG][/IMG]
also here
__________________
Meagan


my blog:
http://meaganshowto.blogspot.com/
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

meagan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 03:29 PM   #78
Jojo
E Ticket Holder
 
Jojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hulshout, Belgium
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon EOS 550D
Posts: 3,169
Points: 9,024
Thanks for the instructions.



http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...273#post154273
__________________

Disneyland Paris Dream Annual Passholder
First DLR Anaheim visit: 13 - 20 August 2015!
First cruise: 7 nights - Magic (Mediteranian Europe) Departure 10 september!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 03:47 PM   #79
Therapy97
Barnstorming along with Goofy
 
Therapy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Software: Photoshop CS6 & PhotoImpact X3
Camera: Canon SD870IS and Canon S95
Posts: 1,217
Points: 4,116
My LO:


also found here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...292#post154292
United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Carousel horse Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag I love DCL! Star Tours Mickey\'s glove

Therapy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 09:42 PM   #80
sthompsonfoto
Going thru the EPCOT turnstiles
 
sthompsonfoto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,438
Points: 5,852
Stinking computer problems would not let me upload it yesterday when it was due, but now that I am home the internet access is cured! So better late than never!
Thanks for the Challenge, wish I was more timely!



also here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3&postcount=79
__________________
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

sthompsonfoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:17 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger