MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2014, 03:40 PM   #71
Charelkenl
E Ticket Holder
 
Charelkenl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Central Florida
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon 7200
Posts: 3,333
Points: 6,155
Cynthia, Thanks for sharing. As usual you are so organized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaY2 View Post
Super excited for the marathon. I have lots of pages to catch up on plus love all the goodies.

To help me keep track of the rules and kits I have used for the past few years during the marathon I created two different sheets to assist me depending on how I want to follow along. I thought I would share it with all of you once again so please feel free to download if you would like to use them.



Here is the Master List of events.


I made a list of Links for the Designers who donated during the Speed Scraps for your convenience



Click here to download all files in one zip files... https://www.mediafire.com/?vw2cwqux3i72wke
__________________
Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours I love DCL! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Rocket Jets Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Ears Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Carousel horse 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Expedition Everest Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Viking Ship Contemporary Resort 2 Eiffel Tower

Charelkenl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2014, 03:43 PM   #72
Charelkenl
E Ticket Holder
 
Charelkenl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Central Florida
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon 7200
Posts: 3,333
Points: 6,155
i vote for you doing cruise LOs. I have four cruises to scrap!!!! I need layouts to scraplift.
---------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaY2 View Post
Awwww! Your very welcome. I need to stay focused during those marathons so having my book layout spreadsheet, the SS checklist ready for directions, and the overall list of speedscraps and times is a MUST DO!! Can you tell I'm a little OCD when it comes to planning. LOL! I do like to share as well so those you would like to utlize them can.

Stay tuned I'll post the overall list in printable form again this year once Melinda releases all the details.

I have so many pages to catch up on. I can't decide to scrap WDW or Disney Cruise pages.
__________________
Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours I love DCL! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Rocket Jets Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Ears Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Carousel horse 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Expedition Everest Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Viking Ship Contemporary Resort 2 Eiffel Tower

Charelkenl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 05:40 PM   #73
CynthiaY2
E Ticket Holder
 
CynthiaY2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alabama
Software: Photoshop
Camera: Nikon D300s
Posts: 4,276
Points: 32,857
Thanks Brenda! Girl you took..what 7 cruises last year? Bawhaha no wonder your behind.

I'll probably do some cruise layouts I have 1 cruise to finish and 2 cruises and I haven't even begun. I really want to finish our July 2013 trip so you'll probably see some of those too.

Can't wait to start the fun. I need a break from work and this speed scrap will keep me focus on other things!
__________________

DVC Member 2008! Annual Passholder
I'm a Disney fan who loves inspiring and helping others experience the magic of Disney
---ETSY Seller
I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for the great photography tips Cynthia! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member I love DCL! Sorcerer\'s Hat Canada United States of America Star Tours Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Kermit 1 DCL Mickey Parts Big Eyes Goofy Minnie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper

CynthiaY2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 05:54 PM   #74
Charelkenl
E Ticket Holder
 
Charelkenl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Central Florida
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon 7200
Posts: 3,333
Points: 6,155
HaHa. Yes, 7 last year since June and then just last weekend. I also have one scheduled in 14 days. I already have Sept 20th, Thanksgiving, and New Years booked, besides looking at mid-April and early July cruises. I know I really need help!!!!!!!
__________________
Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours I love DCL! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Rocket Jets Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Ears Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Carousel horse 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Expedition Everest Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Viking Ship Contemporary Resort 2 Eiffel Tower

Charelkenl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 10:23 PM   #75
Carolc
Administrator
 
Carolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
Points: 169,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charelkenl View Post
HaHa. Yes, 7 last year since June and then just last weekend. I also have one scheduled in 14 days. I already have Sept 20th, Thanksgiving, and New Years booked, besides looking at mid-April and early July cruises. I know I really need help!!!!!!!
oh my.... a travel agent's dream client, lol
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations
Magical Vacations, LLC


Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 06:19 AM   #76
momtoprincesses
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn
 
momtoprincesses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Canada
Software: Gimp
Camera: Canon T1
Posts: 405
Points: 3,096
I stumble on this while waiting for my sister wakes up before we go to Epcot. I will be able join some of the fun depending on deadlines as we get home sunday night. Anyone know rougly how long we have to cimplete the speed scraps? I forgot what it was last year
__________________
I wish I could all the time

Canada Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Minnie\'s Bow Disney Vacation Club Member

momtoprincesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 07:09 AM   #77
Amanda J.
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic
 
Amanda J.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: North Georgia
Software: PSE9
Camera: Nikon D50, & iPhone 4s
Posts: 1,160
Points: 2,449
Thank you so much Cynthia! Your spreadsheets always make things easier !!!
Mouse Ears

Amanda J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 11:49 AM   #78
Jazzmom
Buying my Disneyland park tickets
 
Jazzmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 59
Points: 4,505
Quick question ... I'm new here. Can any kits be used to create a LO for these challenges? Or do they need to be from certain designers? I saw somewhere, that we can use a template from a prior template challenge, so I'm assuming only templates that have been offered here at Mousescrappers.

Jazzmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 11:55 AM   #79
*melidy*
E Ticket Holder
 
*melidy*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
Posts: 3,115
Points: 6,921
Any template, any kit. There are no restrictions on either
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmom View Post
Quick question ... I'm new here. Can any kits be used to create a LO for these challenges? Or do they need to be from certain designers? I saw somewhere, that we can use a template from a prior template challenge, so I'm assuming only templates that have been offered here at Mousescrappers.
__________________
I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Teacups Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Jungle Cruise Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Captain EO Star Tours Monorail Minnie Bride United Kingdom France United States of America

*melidy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 11:55 AM   #80
nadauh
Trekking along the Maharajah trail
 
nadauh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Vorden, Netherlands
Software: Photoshop CS4, PSP and Vizros plugin
Camera: Canon
Posts: 2,782
Points: 6,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzmom View Post
Quick question ... I'm new here. Can any kits be used to create a LO for these challenges? Or do they need to be from certain designers? I saw somewhere, that we can use a template from a prior template challenge, so I'm assuming only templates that have been offered here at Mousescrappers.
Welcome here! You don't need kits from certain designers. You can use any product from any designer out there! Have fun this weekend and if you have more questions, just ask!
__________________
Eiffel Tower Rocket Jets Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

nadauh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:34 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger