MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2012, 11:14 AM   #61
tinkerbell1112
E Ticket Holder
 
tinkerbell1112's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Posts: 5,949
Points: 36,190


Here's mine, and a few words about it below:

4. Use items from at least 2 different kits Polynesian Paradise & All Togehter Now (both by Kellybell)
5. Use at least 4 buttons (one on the word art, 2 on the frame, one on the flower
6. Include a word art title on your page (a freebie from a blog train. It belongs to an Incredibles package, but I covered up the "boom" & "pow" to make it fit with my layout
7. When you post your layout, tell me something that you love about the page you just created. There are two things I like. One is how I wanted to use the super hero word art but didn't like how it was too super hero-y, so I was able to cleverly cover the parts I didn't want. The second thing I love about this page is the story behind it. My son was in a grumpy mood and Mickey was my super hero that morning!!



also posted in forums:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5070#post95070
Contemporary Resort 1 Pirate Ears Star Tours D23 Member Monorail Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 2 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Expedition Everest I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Christmas Tree Turkey Anna Carol helped me book my vacation! Elsa Olaf Sven Ive met another MouseScrapper Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove

tinkerbell1112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2012, 11:21 AM   #62
kamra
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!
 
kamra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: 45 mins from Disneyland
Software: Photoshop elements 7
Camera: Nikon D70
Posts: 322
Points: 5,749


my favorite parts are using curling doodles and fraying that I did on the yellow paper

also here:
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

kamra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:24 AM   #63
disneymomofbelle
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square
 
disneymomofbelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Software: Creative Memories Storybook 4.0
Camera: Canon Powershot SX20 IS
Posts: 227
Points: 4,317
I love the fact that I am learning so many things from these SS Challenges... Totally thinking outside of the box!!



I actually posted in 2 forums
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5089#post95089
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ead.php?t=2968

disneymomofbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:30 AM   #64
mom2phillies
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA
 
mom2phillies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 141
Points: 2,706
Jedi Training



My baby looks so "scared brave" that's what we call it anyway!! I love the elements to this page as well.

This is for SS Marathon #: 90 Hosted by: Linda
Kit Expedition Safari by Kellybell
List rest of other elements here: MJAJ Galactic Word Art & Brittdes Gala

I have posted in the forums as well as the speed scrap #90 thread
Still havent figured out how to put the link to where I posted it though

mom2phillies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:31 AM   #65
KayR
In the Hall of Presidents
 
KayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Jose, CA
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Cannon Powershot SD4000 and Nikon D60
Posts: 1,150
Points: 3,700
Asimo

Here is my take. Thanks for the great challenge :-)



What do I love about this layout? I love the futuristic feel and the tilt of the pictures.
D23 Member I love DCL! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sorcerer\'s Hat Captain EO Star Tours Pirate Flag United States of America United Kingdom Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove Viking Ship Contemporary Resort 1 Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

KayR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:32 AM   #66
jemmls4
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track
 
jemmls4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Central IL
Software: photoshop CS5
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel Ti1
Posts: 344
Points: 5,371
What I like about my LO is that it was the fastest of them all for me to do so far. I liked the simple instructions. It's hard for me to put a lot of glitter, sprays, flowers, groupings on a page.

I like the colors and especially the wordle word art.



also posted on EPCOT fountain thread: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5099#post95099
Contemporary Resort 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century

jemmls4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:34 AM   #67
Jojo
E Ticket Holder
 
Jojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hulshout, Belgium
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon EOS 550D
Posts: 3,169
Points: 9,024
Linda, thank you so much for the Fun chat and the great instructions! Hope my photo's of the advanture/pirate stuff count as boy-ish.
You ask for what I like about it. Well I like the few hard color accents in it. Just the blue, green and Pink touch between all the brown and black.



Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5109#post95109
__________________

Disneyland Paris Dream Annual Passholder
First DLR Anaheim visit: 13 - 20 August 2015!
First cruise: 7 nights - Magic (Mediteranian Europe) Departure 10 september!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:38 AM   #68
jang
Trying to escape from Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear
 
jang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,079
Points: 3,150
SS 90

I love the font. It's the first time I have used it and it is cool. Also love Natalie's epoxies.



Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ed=1#post95124
United States of America Earful Tower Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Star Tours Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mouse Ears Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

Last edited by jang; 01-28-2012 at 11:44 AM.

jang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:38 AM   #69
hichchei
Learning some history in The American Adventure
 
hichchei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Texas
Camera: Fujifilm Finepix JV
Posts: 1,805
Points: 5,384
Oh yeah this was fun
7. I LOVE HOW MESSY MY LO LOOKS


http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5105#post95105
__________________


Pirate Ears Monorail Carousel horse Magical Express Mickey\'s shorts Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Maracas Mickey\'s glove Star Tours United States of America

hichchei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:38 AM   #70
poohaddict
E Ticket Holder
 
poohaddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Connecticut
Software: Storybook Creator 3.0 & PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
Posts: 3,368
Points: 5,792
I love these photos I hardly get to be in any with my kids. The best part is that Lightning and Mater are one of DS's favorites!


also posted here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5115#post95115
__________________


My Blog Donna
Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Cheshire Cat 1 Teacups Star Tours Germany Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin USA Pinocchio Girlie Disney Vacation Club Minnie Cupcake Toy Story Pooh Marie Cupcake Cheshire Cat Cupcake Pirate 2 Pumpkin Mickey Confetti Cupcake Plane Crazy Toy Story Alien Mexico

poohaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:29 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger