MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2012, 09:45 PM   #61
Wahoomrm
E Ticket Holder
 
Wahoomrm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Software: PSCS2
Camera: Canon
Posts: 3,611
Points: 7,665
AK-Siamangs

Thanks April & Chelle's Creations! Well . . . I had to redo half my layout. I thought I was closing an element I had sized and said "no" to the change. It was my layout instead. Argh!



Forum Link: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4578#post94578
__________________
Michelle
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Expedition Everest Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey Parts Patchwork Canada France United Kingdom Morocco Japan Italy Germany China Norway Mexico

Wahoomrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2012, 09:52 PM   #62
Valoree
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track
 
Valoree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Jersey
Software: PhotoShop CS5
Camera: Canon xTi
Posts: 339
Points: 514
Hope this works... I replaced a letter in my title, not a word... Does that count for the challenge?



posted here
__________________
I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat

Valoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:52 PM   #63
Amanda J.
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic
 
Amanda J.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: North Georgia
Software: PSE9
Camera: Nikon D50, & iPhone 4s
Posts: 1,160
Points: 2,449
Oh, I am so tired. Morning is going to come really early with my 2 year old, LOL! I'm going to really enjoy looking at all the layouts and giving loves . Thank you for organizing this scrap. I am five pages closer to finishing my goal!



Link to gallery:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...dewalk_WEB.jpg

Link to EPCOT:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ead.php?t=3670

PS: I replaced "in the" with the arrow.
Mouse Ears

Amanda J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:56 PM   #64
KayR
In the Hall of Presidents
 
KayR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Jose, CA
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Cannon Powershot SD4000 and Nikon D60
Posts: 1,150
Points: 3,700


Also posted here
D23 Member I love DCL! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sorcerer\'s Hat Captain EO Star Tours Pirate Flag United States of America United Kingdom Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s glove Viking Ship Contemporary Resort 1 Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

KayR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:01 PM   #65
vew-tori
Watching the Aladdin Musical
 
vew-tori's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Texas
Software: Creative Memories
Camera: Canon
Posts: 670
Points: 3,569
Time to go to bed! I just did a page with some intructions from #87 and others from #88 . I'll try to sort it out in the am! This has been a fun evening!
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America

vew-tori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:02 PM   #66
banderson
Taking a relaxing cruise on the Mark Twain
 
banderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 292
Points: 2,472
Here's mine:


Credits:
Template Janet Phillips ABC Album
Erica Zane If You Give A Girl A Castle

Links:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...land_B_WEB.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7&postcount=51

banderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:10 PM   #67
Fran98765
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
 
Fran98765's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Kokomo, IN
Software: PS CS6
Camera: Kodak P&S
Posts: 1,107
Points: 20,771
thanks for the fun ss.



also posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...1&postcount=65
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Monorail Thanks for being so helpful to others Fran! I link to MouseScrappers! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Rocket Jets Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Contemporary Resort 1 Earful Tower Pirate Dog Fantasmic

Fran98765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:11 PM   #68
wakeley3
Taking a relaxing cruise on the Mark Twain
 
wakeley3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: California
Software: Panstoria Artisan, Photoshop CS6
Camera: Canon 7D
Posts: 290
Points: 3,880
California Dreamin'

[IMG][/IMG]

I am a few minutes late - had trouble uploading - hope you will grant me a little grace time

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4606#post94606
__________________
Minnie\'s Bow

wakeley3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:16 PM   #69
3BluEyedBabies
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life
 
3BluEyedBabies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: PA
Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
Posts: 2,868
Points: 10,638
88 Kilimanjaro Safaris

This one was a lot of fun! Thanks so much for hosting! Kilimanjaro is my favorite place to be at Animal Kingdom. I think these pics tell you why!! Okay, one more page to go tonight!!

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4600#post94600

__________________
I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Carousel horse Jungle Cruise Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower It\'s a Small World Monorail Mouse Ears

3BluEyedBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:43 PM   #70
meagan43
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party
 
meagan43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: California
Software: Creative Memories Storybook Creator
Camera: Nikon D3000, Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS, whatever else I can find to use :)
Posts: 1,993
Points: 8,469
Thanks for the fun Challenge April and Chelle's for the PP.

Here is my LO:


also here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4623#post94623
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

meagan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:55 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger