|
|
#61 |
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() |
Just two more layouts.....Wonder if we can get this wrapped up over the weekend!
|
|
|
|
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#62 | ||||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
|
Quote:
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Melinda |
||||
|
|
|
||||
|
|
#63 |
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() |
Melinda, if the person in front of you has not passed their layout by tonight I will just skip and send it to you. Are you ready?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#64 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
|
I received the pass. I will work on it this evening. Keep your fingers crossed that I get it done. I don't want to hold it up.
Thanks!
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Melinda |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#65 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
|
Ok...not my best work,. but I wanted to get this done tonight... or it could be several days before I could get back to it. I have committments for the long weekend and really didn't want you guys to wait any longer....soooo...I have passed the final LO to April!
I look forward to seeing the reveal. Yeah!!!! Thanks again April and everyone who played.
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Melinda |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#66 |
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() |
Alright my friends! I will try uploading tonight (if I have a gallery, I haven't checked) and if I can keep my eyes open. First year teaching....KICKING MY BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#67 | ||||
|
Moderator
![]() Join Date: May 2009
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33
Posts: 1,285
|
Quote:
What grade are you teaching?
|
||||
|
|
|
||||
|
|
#68 |
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() |
I teach kinder through fourth grade computer. They all want to come see me but when I don't let them get on the computers yet, they start acting crazy! |
|
|
|
|
|
#69 |
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() |
Alright everyone! The layouts are uploaded. I just need you post your credits when the gallery opens. I forgot to check to see if you sent me credits so I didn't add them before Carol changed them to your usernames. I am very sorry!
But the good news is you can see the progression soon! Keep checking back! |
|
|
|
|
|
#70 | |||
|
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Indiana
Software: PSCS 5.5
Camera: iPhone 4s, Canon Powershot SX230, Nikon D5000
Posts: 1,116
|
I see the gallery, but it says it needs a password?
__________________
![]() WDW Trips: 2010 Coronado Springs . 2011 Port Orleans Riverside . 2012 Caribbean Beach . 2013 Wilderness Lodge . 2014 Caribbean Beach Disneyland: January 2014 Now Planning for Fall 2015 - back to Caribbean Beach!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|