MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts > 2nd Anniversary Celebration
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2011, 08:56 AM   #61
ColoMich94
Heading to John Wayne airport… I'm going to Disney World!
 
ColoMich94's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Pueblo, CO
Software: Corel Graphics Suite 2019 & Adobe Lightroom
Camera: Canon 7D, 40D & point and shoot
Posts: 838
Points: 4,655
I have to admit that this was a very hard challenge for me as well. It really took me outside my comfort zone, but I like how my layout turned out and I never would have done one like this if not for a challenge. Thanks so much for pushing me to do something different!

I skipped the ten flowers.

__________________
Mouse Ears Rocket Jets Pirate Ears Star Tours Expedition Everest Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Eiffel Tower Teacups Pirate Flag Monorail Pirate Dog Mickey\'s glove Viking Ship Earful Tower Mickeys shoe Captain EO Boardwalk 1 United States of America Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Contemporary Resort 2 Ursula Yin Yang Herbie Patchwork Germany Great Britain It\'s a Small World B Ticket Kermit 1 Pirate 2

Last edited by ColoMich94; 05-15-2011 at 09:21 AM.

ColoMich94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2011, 12:15 PM   #62
susan0877
Riding Radiator Springs Racers
 
susan0877's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Software: PSE8
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS
Posts: 710
Points: 930
I skipped the 9 buttons. Thanks for the challenge!

Oh, my leaves: I used 6 of the same strand of leaves . . .
__________________
United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Captain EO Carousel horse United Kingdom Rocket Jets Magical Express

susan0877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 03:51 PM   #63
willsgirl31
Trying all the props in Toontown
 
willsgirl31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Georgia
Software: Microsoft Digital Image Pro 7.0
Camera: Samsung S860
Posts: 415
Points: 1,704
I found this challenge to be difficult because I'm usually a minimalist. I skipped the 5 photos. Thanks for the challenge. The pp is too awesome to pass up.


Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4&postcount=17
__________________
My blog
I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears

willsgirl31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 04:15 PM   #64
Charelkenl
E Ticket Holder
 
Charelkenl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Central Florida
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon 7200
Posts: 3,333
Points: 6,155
Disney Faries MK-Epcot-DL 2008-2011

Thanks for hosting the challenge!!..It was a lot of fun!!

I jumped over the buttons.




Also posted in forum More Disney fun and memories > Character encounters > Fairies
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...2&postcount=18
Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours I love DCL! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Rocket Jets Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Ears Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Carousel horse 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Expedition Everest Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Viking Ship Contemporary Resort 2 Eiffel Tower

Charelkenl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2011, 11:20 PM   #65
gfengel
Testing cars on Test Track
 
gfengel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Peoria, IL
Software: CS 5.5
Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
Posts: 1,544
Points: 3,369
Oh my Lord, I found this hard!

BUT, I think I actually got everything and I don't think I skipped any...
Your LO must contain:
one hidden Mickey - made of hearts
two scatters - blue gems and white dots
three ribbons - 2 blue ric rac and 1 blue/white polka dot
four frames - 1 string circle and 3 rectangular ones
five photos - yes
six leaves - yes
seven papers - 2 gold, 3 pink, 1 teal blue, 1 blue with pink motif
eight rectangles - I actually have 9 including the photos so this would be the one I skip if I need to.
nine buttons - yes
ten flowers - yes

Whew! Thanks to Donna for the challenge!!! And, thanks to KellyBell for the awesome PP!!


Also found here in Akershus thread.
__________________
Our family... Me , DD (18) , DS (17) , DS (13)
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Contemporary Resort 1 Disney Vacation Club Member Contemporary Resort 2 Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey Pumpkin Rocket Jets Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie Bride Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Star Tours Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! France Captain EO Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Expedition Everest

gfengel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 04:09 AM   #66
poohaddict
E Ticket Holder
 
poohaddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Connecticut
Software: Storybook Creator 3.0 & PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
Posts: 3,368
Points: 5,792
I have left love up to this point. I will get the PP's out later today if not after the kiddos go to bed. The LO's all look great!!!!
__________________


My Blog Donna
Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Cheshire Cat 1 Teacups Star Tours Germany Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin USA Pinocchio Girlie Disney Vacation Club Minnie Cupcake Toy Story Pooh Marie Cupcake Cheshire Cat Cupcake Pirate 2 Pumpkin Mickey Confetti Cupcake Plane Crazy Toy Story Alien Mexico

poohaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:46 AM   #67
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder
 
Aussiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,310
Points: 25,333
Here is my layout (the 7th paper is cliped to the date element), I omited the 4 frames:



also posted here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...8002#post68002
__________________
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:43 AM   #68
mcclane
In the Hall of Presidents
 
mcclane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,151
Points: 4,326


I skipped using 6 leaves!

Thanks for a fun challenge and the great pp!

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...8023#post68023
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America I love DCL!

mcclane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 03:47 PM   #69
Wahoomrm
E Ticket Holder
 
Wahoomrm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Software: PSCS2
Camera: Canon
Posts: 3,611
Points: 7,665
It's A Small World, Hopscotch Challenge

I hit all of the hopscotch numbers. 1 Hidden Mickey from Dream Trip by Seebees Freebies, 2 scatters from Faith Trust And Pixie Dust by BrittishDesigns, 3 ribbons by The Kit Cart, 4 frames from Template 17 by simplyyin, 5 photos, 6 leaves by Enchanted Garden, 7 papers from Seesbees Freebies, JennysScrapPlace, 8 rectangles by MLamarreDesigns (Snap&Scrap) for 5 and the background papers were the other 3, 9 buttons by Enchanted Play and LindsayJaneDesigns, 10 flowers by Anna Benjamin (PaperMoons) . . . "and a partridge in a pear tree".

Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Expedition Everest Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey Parts Patchwork Canada France United Kingdom Morocco Japan Italy Germany China Norway Mexico

Wahoomrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:34 PM   #70
designsbyamanda
Watching the Aladdin Musical
 
designsbyamanda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Eastern North Carolina
Software: PSE 8 & CS5
Camera: Nikon D5000
Posts: 666
Points: 725
Wow this one was hard! I skipped the frames. I made it a 2 pager so I can include all of my safari pics, but the 1st page is the challenge page.





Its also posted in AK General
__________________

My Mousescrappers Store



Trips:
July 2010 - Best Western Lakeside
March 2011 - Fort Wilderness Cabins
March 2012 - Animal Kingdom Lodge

must... get... more... pins...
Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Boardwalk 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Contemporary Resort 2 Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Carousel horse Magical Express

designsbyamanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:32 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger