|
|
#61 | |||
|
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Madison Alabama
Software: Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
Posts: 168
|
Last edited by LBscraps; 04-03-2016 at 10:06 AM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#62 | |||
|
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: California
Software: Creative Memories Storybook Creator
Camera: Nikon D3000, Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS, whatever else I can find to use :)
Posts: 1,993
|
Thanks for the early morning chat Romajo and SS! I am so glad that this one came together quickly for me since I am busy catching up. I tried to warp my shadows, but my program doesn't really do that. I added an extra shadow layer on just the end of the ribbon.
![]() and also here |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#63 | |||
|
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Ohio
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Cannon Rebel xSi
Posts: 336
|
||||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#64 | |||
|
Cooling off in Critter Country
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 277
|
A Small World Christmas
I absolutely LOVED this challenge! Thanks so much for making it fun and for the PP!
![]() Also here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4&postcount=69 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#65 | |||
|
Riding Radiator Springs Racers
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop
Camera: Olympus FE-170, Olympus VR-340, Cannon PowerShot A110 IS
Posts: 716
|
Thanks for the easy Speed Scrap! I'm actually really happy with how this came out.
![]() also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...616#post163616 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#66 | |||
|
Watching the kids play in a bug's land
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chicago Suburb
Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Nikon D5300
Posts: 740
|
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#67 | |||
|
Trying all the props in Toontown
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: TX
Software: PSE 15
Posts: 420
|
Thank you!
__________________
Missy |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#68 | |||
|
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Central IL
Software: photoshop CS5
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel Ti1
Posts: 344
|
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#69 | |||
|
Screamin' in Paradise Pier
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Simi Valley, CA
Software: Photoshop Elements
Posts: 762
|
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#70 | |||
|
Going thru the Disneyland turnstiles
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Louisiana
Software: Photoshop
Posts: 66
|
||||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|