MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2011, 03:45 PM   #51
poohaddict
E Ticket Holder
 
poohaddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Connecticut
Software: Storybook Creator 3.0 & PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
Posts: 3,368
Points: 5,792
These LO's are awesome.
I am holding off on sending out PP"s until I get my laptop back should be tonight Hopefully!!!
__________________


My Blog Donna
Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Cheshire Cat 1 Teacups Star Tours Germany Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin USA Pinocchio Girlie Disney Vacation Club Minnie Cupcake Toy Story Pooh Marie Cupcake Cheshire Cat Cupcake Pirate 2 Pumpkin Mickey Confetti Cupcake Plane Crazy Toy Story Alien Mexico

poohaddict is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2011, 06:03 PM   #52
robills
Having dinner in Le Cellier
 
robills's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,959
Points: 7,090
My little Jasmine!



http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ed=1#post60840
__________________
Speed Scrapper! Olaf

robills is offline  
Old 04-04-2011, 07:22 PM   #53
CynthiaY2
E Ticket Holder
 
CynthiaY2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alabama
Software: Photoshop
Camera: Nikon D300s
Posts: 4,276
Points: 32,857
This was tough. I have 1000's at Disney World but at home very few. This is an early photo of my daughter when I was doing Easter pictures in 2007. It all started with Minnie Mouse as her first trip to Disney World was May 2007.


Click image for comments and credits.

Here also... http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0853#post60853
__________________

DVC Member 2008! Annual Passholder
I'm a Disney fan who loves inspiring and helping others experience the magic of Disney
---ETSY Seller
I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for the great photography tips Cynthia! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member I love DCL! Sorcerer\'s Hat Canada United States of America Star Tours Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Kermit 1 DCL Mickey Parts Big Eyes Goofy Minnie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper

CynthiaY2 is offline  
Old 04-04-2011, 07:45 PM   #54
Enapolez
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
 
Enapolez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: South Florida
Software: PSE 8; Paint.net; GIMP
Camera: Nikon D90; D40
Posts: 578
Points: 2,376
My BUZZ with his friends, he did this this last Halloween 2010. He was also Mr. Incredible on the actual Candy Day




MY GALLERY
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...rname=enapolez



http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0&postcount=86

Last edited by Enapolez; 04-05-2011 at 08:39 PM.

Enapolez is offline  
Old 04-04-2011, 08:05 PM   #55
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder
 
cmtscrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tucker, Georgia
Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Posts: 4,311
Points: 14,834
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
Disney Morning Magic

Thank you for hosting Donna. I loved this challenge but it was actually hard to choose what to scrap. There is Disney ALL OVER our house (and we don't even have any kids). And thank you to Melissa and Paula for that wonderful PP.



LO is also posted here
__________________


I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

cmtscrap is offline  
Old 04-04-2011, 08:25 PM   #56
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder
 
WDW Scrap Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
Points: 27,465
Thank you Donna! this was FUN!




Journal Reads:
This is the Bracelet I did for my Disney trip.
I love that I can change the charms, so I can go
from Princess to Villain to Fav 5. This is my
favorite Souvenir ever!

Also Here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0866#post60866
__________________
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline  
Old 04-04-2011, 08:39 PM   #57
Bev Cavera
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle
 
Bev Cavera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: on Lake Michigan
Software: PSE 8
Camera: Cannon Rebel T1i
Posts: 537
Points: 3,333
Me & My Mutts



My grandDaughter is a Musher. Winter here in Michigan means plenty of Snow. The colder it is the faster the team runs. They love the white stuff!


Thanks to Donna for Hosting and to Melissa & Paula for the nice PP - always appreciated..

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...streply&t=4323

credits at gallery site
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Magical Express Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Minnie\'s Shoe Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Captain EO Italy France Sorcerers Hat Pumpkin King Gingerbread Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World

Last edited by Bev Cavera; 04-04-2011 at 08:46 PM. Reason: adding forum site

Bev Cavera is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 09:06 AM   #58
mouselvrmom
E Ticket Holder
 
mouselvrmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Software: PSE 10
Camera: Canon 60D
Posts: 9,176
Points: 22,899
Thanks for the fun challenge, Donna! And thanks for the awesome PP to my friends over at Keystone Scraps!



posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0898#post60898

__________________
Join my private Facebook travel group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/travelwithjenn/
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Disney Vacation Club Member Boardwalk 1 Magical Express Carousel horse I link to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Eiffel Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Rocket Jets Pirate Flag Expedition Everest Monorail It\'s a Small World United Kingdom United States of America Star Tours Pirate Ears Viking Ship Norway Pirate Dog Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Bee Haunted Mansion Girlie Plane Crazy Kaa

mouselvrmom is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 09:21 AM   #59
Uwsharp
Taking a Behind the Seeds tour
 
Uwsharp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Katy, TX
Software: Photoshop Elements 6.0
Camera: Canon Powershot and Canon Rebel Xsi
Posts: 1,641
Points: 5,687
Sharp Halloween - Weekly Challenge #79

I had a ton of fun - thanks Donna. Thank you to Keystone Scraps for the cool PP.



and posted here too! : http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ed=1#post60901


__________________

signature made using Connie Prince's Main Street Magic
Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Star Tours Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Cheshire Cat 1 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5

Last edited by Uwsharp; 04-05-2011 at 09:25 AM. Reason: forgot to put my link on my post --- Ooops!

Uwsharp is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 11:53 AM   #60
MusicMouse
Trying all the props in Toontown
 
MusicMouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Software: PSE 8
Posts: 426
Points: 2,127
My boys love to wear their tie-dye Mickey shirts! I made this with elements from last July's Picnic in the Park blog train. Okay, this is my first posted layout - be gentle.


I also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0918#post60918
__________________
Have a Magical Day!

Last edited by MusicMouse; 04-06-2011 at 06:34 AM.

MusicMouse is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:09 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger