MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > More Disney fun and memories > Character encounters
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2011, 10:35 PM   #51
katiemelissa
Just parked the car
 
katiemelissa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Louisiana
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS5
Posts: 14
Points: 539

katiemelissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2011, 10:04 AM   #52
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder
 
Chef Minnie Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Winter Haven, FL ;)
Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Posts: 9,340
Points: 34,859

__________________
My Blog My Gallery
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 07:17 PM   #53
COLINS7350
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
 
COLINS7350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: FLORIDA
Software: PSE 9
Camera: NIKON D80
Posts: 599
Points: 5,626
Winnie the pooh

Credits
Friendly kit - Britt-ish
Template Wyld Peas




Carousel horse Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail

COLINS7350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 04:26 AM   #54
Natalie from Pa
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
 
Natalie from Pa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: I live about 10 minutes from the Sweetest Place on Earth.....Hershey, PA
Posts: 1,253
Points: 19,519
__________________
United States of America Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Jungle Cruise Maracas Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Eiffel Tower Cheshire Cat 1 Rocket Jets It\'s a Small World Monorail Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Magical Express Ive met another MouseScrapper

Natalie from Pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 06:02 AM   #55
CynthiaY2
E Ticket Holder
 
CynthiaY2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alabama
Software: Photoshop
Camera: Nikon D300s
Posts: 4,276
Points: 32,857
Meeting Winnie the Pooh at Hollywood Studios


Meeting Winnie the Pooh at EPCOT


Click image for comments and credits.
__________________

DVC Member 2008! Annual Passholder
I'm a Disney fan who loves inspiring and helping others experience the magic of Disney
---ETSY Seller
I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for the great photography tips Cynthia! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member I love DCL! Sorcerer\'s Hat Canada United States of America Star Tours Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Kermit 1 DCL Mickey Parts Big Eyes Goofy Minnie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper

CynthiaY2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:54 AM   #56
hollyanne21
Cooling off in Critter Country
 
hollyanne21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Charlotte, NC
Software: photoshop elements
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel
Posts: 258
Points: 3,173

hollyanne21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:11 PM   #57
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder
 
Chef Minnie Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Winter Haven, FL ;)
Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Posts: 9,340
Points: 34,859

__________________
My Blog My Gallery
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:10 AM   #58
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder
 
tiggernjen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hockessin, DE
Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,593
Points: 20,536
__________________
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

Last edited by snowdrop; 09-30-2011 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Fixed image link

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 10:54 AM   #59
frogfish
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT
 
frogfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: MO
Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Lumix
Posts: 1,422
Points: 13,777
Done for Weekly Challenge #103

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Herbie Monorail Magical Express I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Thanks for all your help with the Design Challenges Christina!

frogfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:09 AM   #60
tw1717 - EEYORE FAN
Riding Magical Express
 
tw1717 - EEYORE FAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kansas City, MO, USA
Software: PSE6/MAC
Camera: Samsung/HZ15W
Posts: 913
Points: 3,458
__________________
Tammy
Visit Our:

SHOP


BLOG


Carol helped me book my vacation! Magical Express I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts I love DCL! Mickeys shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Carousel horse Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

tw1717 - EEYORE FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:44 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger