|
|
#51 |
|
Just parked the car
|
|
|
|
|
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#52 | |||
|
Exploring Adventureland
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 1,006
|
![]() Thank you for hosting and the participation prize. My mermaid item is the glitter heart scatter. Photo Linked to Gallery. Also Posted in Forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...214#post171214 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#53 | |||
|
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Campbell, KY
Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Posts: 2,425
|
thank you for the chat, challenge, inspiration and pp!!
Here is my layout: ![]() also posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...226#post171226 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#54 | |||
|
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Indiana
Software: Corel Paintshop Pro
Camera: cell phone
Posts: 138
|
SS#218 Princess Visit
Thanks for the challenge!
![]() http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...18_ALS_LO2.jpg In forums: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...9&postcount=14 Last edited by AlyciaIN; 07-29-2017 at 06:50 PM. Reason: adding forum link |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#55 | |||
|
I'm on the tram
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 30
|
||||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#56 | |||
|
Taking a Journey Into Imagination
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,654
|
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#57 | |||
|
Buying my Disneyland park tickets
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Northwest Florida
Software: Photoshop Creative Cloud
Camera: Sony A6000 Mirrorless
Posts: 56
|
||||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#58 | |||
|
Buying my Disneyland park tickets
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 59
|
Thanks for hosting this speed scrap, Marieke -- love the PP! I hope that I didn't forget anything ... it took me a while to figure out how to lay it all out. Oh, I hope I didn't miss the deadline!
Because the photos are dark, I wanted to use a black background ... but then the masking of the large photo didn't show; so I layered it on top of a masked paper ... shadows don't really show either. But at least I finished!![]() and posted in Disney's California Adventure: Ariel's Undersea Adventure of Paradise Pier Last edited by Jazzmom; 07-29-2017 at 04:54 PM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#59 | |||
|
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 81
|
||||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#60 | |||
|
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon Rebel EOS 1200d/ T5
Posts: 1,116
|
The Little Mermaid
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|