|
|
#51 | |||
|
Having dinner in Le Cellier
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,959
|
mickey&pluto
Thanks for the challenge & pp! Great instructions. Thanks!
![]() http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...219#post125219
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#52 | |||
|
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Software: SBC+ 3.0
Posts: 1,046
|
__________________
![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#53 | |||
|
Enjoying Wishes from the Pirate and Pals Cruise
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Software: Photoshop Elements 6 (so old I know!)
Posts: 1,352
|
Speed Scrap #129
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#54 | |||
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 10,453
|
Thanks so much for the fun speed scrap!!
![]() also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...237#post125237 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#55 | |||
|
Heading to the Contemporary Resort
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Northern California, USA
Software: PSE10
Posts: 1,319
|
Thanks Britt!
![]() The "shrinkage" is the mad hatter's hat that is quite a bit bigger in the kit credits in gallery post also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...235#post125235
__________________
![]() |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#56 | |||
|
Going thru the Disneyland turnstiles
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Swansea, MA
Software: Photoshop 7
Posts: 67
|
![]() ![]() Also posted here http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...?t=4002&page=9 And here http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...t=2773&page=18 Last edited by RyleighsMama; 01-19-2013 at 05:38 AM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#57 | |||
|
Watching the Jedi Training Academy
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Michigan
Software: PS 7.0 / PS CS2
Camera: Canon Rebel SL1 / Canon PowerShot SX130 IS
Posts: 479
|
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#58 | |||
|
Taking the boat to the Studios
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Arlington, VA
Software: PSE 10
Camera: Nikon D3000
Posts: 2,060
|
Thanks for hosting Britt! I can't wait to get my hands on that kit...Pooh is FAVORITE!!
Here's my LO: ![]() ![]() Also posted HERE
__________________
![]() |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#59 | |||
|
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: PA
Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
Posts: 2,868
|
SS 129 Meeting Rafiki
Well I'll probably redo this one in the future; just couldn't pull it together right so I just gave up! Thanks for hosting Britt; and I'm just drooling over the PP!!
![]() Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...336#post125336 Last edited by 3BluEyedBabies; 01-18-2013 at 08:15 PM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#60 | |||
|
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lafayette, IN
Software: My Memories Suite
Posts: 94
|
Friday is a workday for me, so I missed everything
![]() But I love love love this participating prize. MUST HAVE IT. So I will stay up late and speed scrap by myself. Wheeee! |
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|