|
|
#51 | |||
|
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Suburban Detroit, Michigan
Software: Craft Artist Pro, PSE 10, PCS6
Camera: Looking for a new one.
Posts: 1,876
|
I'm really trying to finish this but, this is my first one and working full time really doesnt give me the Time I thought I needed for this! I'll keep plugging away at it and hopefully by the deadline tomorrow night, I'll have something presentable to include. I really want to get this done. I fee like I need one under my belt befor I start the villain challenge!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#52 | |||
|
Exploring Adventureland
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Carolina
Software: PSE 2020
Camera: Iphone
Posts: 1,024
|
OH NO....I thought I had until the 30th. Eek Gads, I know what I'm doing tonight and tomorrow......
Kelly |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#53 | |||
|
Heading to the Contemporary Resort
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Northern California, USA
Software: PSE10
Posts: 1,319
|
Hoping to get this done tonight. September just slipped away from me.
__________________
![]() |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#54 | |||
|
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: MO
Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Lumix
Posts: 1,422
|
Well, the deadline is almost here... This month has been super busy and I haven't been as on top of things as I'd like to be. To make sure I'm not missing anyone or anything, here is a list of all of the people from whom I have received submissions:
marinapj romajo pooh46 chef minnie mouse msbagley saar willmominmo mjajmom loveofpm jennipher missdamsel If your name is not on the list and you did submit something, please let me know so you are not left out. Thank you!
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#55 | ||||
|
Exploring Adventureland
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Carolina
Software: PSE 2020
Camera: Iphone
Posts: 1,024
|
Quote:
|
||||
|
|
|
||||
|
|
#56 | |||
|
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Suburban Detroit, Michigan
Software: Craft Artist Pro, PSE 10, PCS6
Camera: Looking for a new one.
Posts: 1,876
|
I'm working on zipping my files now!!! I can't believe I got something done!
PM'ing you! |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#57 | |||
|
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Suburban Detroit, Michigan
Software: Craft Artist Pro, PSE 10, PCS6
Camera: Looking for a new one.
Posts: 1,876
|
I've got my part ready to upload. I guess I should have asked for the link and password long ago. Sorry!
I tried to stay awake to get the information to upload my part. I can't fight sleep any longer! Hopefully, it's not too late to give you my part. I will understand if it is. Totally my fault! I didn't realize that the link and password weren't just posted. Oh, well. Live and learn. Thank you so much! I'll check back in the morning. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#58 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Belgium
Software: Photoshop 7
Camera: Nikon D40x
Posts: 3,636
|
The link and password are the same as last month.
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#59 | |||
|
Cooling off in Critter Country
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Belgium
Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Sony a550
Posts: 263
|
Yes the link and password are the same
but this time it did not work and twice ![]() .I just send a link by Christina MP / Frogfish ... the 3rd time I hope to be good!
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() my blog : Mary Cup of Tea First trip in WDW 10/25/17 - 11/15/17 and DLParis Passport Infinity so many time
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#60 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Belgium
Software: Photoshop 7
Camera: Nikon D40x
Posts: 3,636
|
I'm ready to start downloading all the kits.
I just saw the previews and they look great
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|