MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2012, 12:48 PM   #41
Wahoomrm
E Ticket Holder
 
Wahoomrm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Software: PSCS2
Camera: Canon
Posts: 3,611
Points: 7,665
Monster Mike

Thanks Julie for hosting, and Cindy for the template! These are great Speed Scraps and a good way to force myself to get some pages completed!



Forum Link: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5219#post95219
__________________
Michelle
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Expedition Everest Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey Parts Patchwork Canada France United Kingdom Morocco Japan Italy Germany China Norway Mexico

Wahoomrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2012, 12:50 PM   #42
Kim
In the Hall of Presidents
 
Kim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: CT
Software: PSE 6
Camera: Olympus Stylus 1010
Posts: 1,131
Points: 2,570
Great speed scrap thanks! Fun PP too!



Here in the forums:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5224#post95224
__________________
-Kim
Me , DH , DD 14, DD 16 , DS 18
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Monorail Disney Vacation Club Member Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Rocket Jets Wish VoluntEAR - Castle I love DCL! Pirate Flag

Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:52 PM   #43
disneymomofbelle
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square
 
disneymomofbelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Software: Creative Memories Storybook 4.0
Camera: Canon Powershot SX20 IS
Posts: 227
Points: 4,317

disneymomofbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:53 PM   #44
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour
 
cassidyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North Georgia
Software: SBC+ 3.0
Posts: 2,223
Points: 3,905
Thanks for hosting Julie and thanks to Cindy for the awesome template!



__________________
Kathryn
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 12:55 PM   #45
mom2phillies
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA
 
mom2phillies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 141
Points: 2,706
Classic Disney



This is for SS Marathon #: 91 Hosted by: Julie
Kit Key to the kingdom by a grieving mommy
List rest of other elements here: doodled Disney template and metal frames from a grieving mommy


This one just stretched the heck out of me. I do not like using fancy templates and scrapbooking in photoshop. I have a program called lumapix that I love but I wasnt sure if the simple templates that I use there would qualify. Then I picked a template that had a word in it and I didnt know whether to add another or if the template word would count as the title. I finished it and actually like the results but I dont know if it meets all the requirements of the speed scrap. You cant say I didnt try though...

mom2phillies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:01 PM   #46
hmcfall711
Riding Radiator Springs Racers
 
hmcfall711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 697
Points: 2,536
Thanks for hosting!

Here's my go at it:



Also here
__________________

hmcfall711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:08 PM   #47
karrieskreations
Having breakfast at Chef Mickey's
 
karrieskreations's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: summers, ar
Software: photoshop 7
Posts: 1,417
Points: 9,279
heres mine picking only 2 colors was hard lol

linked for credits and also posted here
__________________
I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Christmas Tree Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

karrieskreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:13 PM   #48
kmshep01
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room
 
kmshep01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In the cotswolds in not so Sunny England,
Software: Digital scrapbook Artist 2
Posts: 170
Points: 1,227
Hope did this right. My colours are blue and gold with white (with added sparkle)



Also here

kmshep01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:14 PM   #49
robills
Having dinner in Le Cellier
 
robills's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,959
Points: 7,090
castle



http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ed=1#post95277
__________________
Speed Scrapper! Olaf

robills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:15 PM   #50
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder
 
Aussiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,310
Points: 25,333
Here's mine (I thought I posted it here...but I didn't see it):


also posted here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...5261#post95261
__________________
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:55 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger