MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2012, 09:56 AM   #41
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island
 
Romajo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Wijk bij Duurstede, Netherlands
Camera: Sony
Posts: 2,891
Points: 12,591
Thanks for hosting and the pp.
This is what I made:

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4993#post94993

I liked the best: the fact I got a kiss of Mickey!
__________________

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2012, 09:56 AM   #42
shelleeyore
Heading to the Contemporary Resort
 
shelleeyore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XT
Posts: 1,306
Points: 3,401
Thank you for the challenge Linda and to Kelly for the cute PP!
Here is my page. I really liked the challenge of using a boy character. It gave me a good excuse to use some of the pirate themed kits I've been saving.



also posted here
__________________
Shelly
Monorail Magical Express Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Mouse Ears Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Eiffel Tower Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Rocket Jets Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 France Mickey Pumpkin It\'s a Small World Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Star Tours Germany Captain EO

Last edited by shelleeyore; 01-28-2012 at 10:00 AM. Reason: link

shelleeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:58 AM   #43
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder
 
scrappinnewbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
Points: 65,577
Crazy fun! I used coins instead of buttons, unless you count the button alpha. I've really been working hard on clustering and am happy with the total feel of the LO. I bought these pirate kits ages ago.. It is about time I used them!

Awesome job on the Speed Scrap and chat! Thank you. Also, thanks Kelly for the super cute PP!

My LO:

Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4988#post94988
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:01 AM   #44
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe
 
Neverland Scraps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Campbell, KY
Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Posts: 2,425
Points: 11,296
Here is my layout:


What do I love about it....its finished! One less layout to do in my Orlando weekend album Seriously....I scrapped it, I like it. I dont know what else to say. I wont scrap (and post) something I dont like or wont print

Layout linked in forum:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4999#post94999

As well as in Master SS Forum:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...?t=9553&page=8
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:07 AM   #45
scrapbookmomma3
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech
 
scrapbookmomma3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 114
Points: 4,549
Thanks so much for the challenge. I typically try not to mix kits because I am afraid the colors will not match but I was pleasantly surprised with the 2nd kit. It forced me to use the blue color and it really made the page pop and that is what I love the most.



Character Encounter Woody Forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ed=1#post95011
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

scrapbookmomma3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:08 AM   #46
Uwsharp
Taking a Behind the Seeds tour
 
Uwsharp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Katy, TX
Software: Photoshop Elements 6.0
Camera: Canon Powershot and Canon Rebel Xsi
Posts: 1,641
Points: 5,687
Speed Scrap #90 - Buzz and Woody 2011

Linda - thank you for hosting. My favorite thing about this layout was how the papers from two different kits seem to mix together so well. Also, this was my layout for speed scrap # 89 but when I read your directions - it fit perfectly. So now I am off to do ss 89. Thanks.

Kelly - Thank you for the the cute pp!



also posted here - http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5007#post95007
__________________

signature made using Connie Prince's Main Street Magic
Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Star Tours Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Cheshire Cat 1 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5

Uwsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:10 AM   #47
4Friends
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA
 
4Friends's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Software: Photoshop cs5
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 145
Points: 580
This is my second page of my first speed scrap. I really loved the pictures and this template was perfect for it. I also really like how even though the large photo is blurred it accentuates the smaller photos.

Bear Country from Dreamsfulfilled
Backwoodsy from Britt-ish Designs
Contemporary Dreaming from Designs by Jennifer
Noreimereason template no. 57



Thanks for hosting this speed scrap and for the great prize. It was fun!
__________________
Boardwalk 1 Monorail

4Friends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:18 AM   #48
warty
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara
 
warty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Software: Creative Memories
Posts: 187
Points: 1,854
Speed SCrap 90 - Speedway


I love using the template and that it allowed for such a large picture and one of pure joy.

Forum - http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5021#post95021
Challenge - http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=23465&cat=906
Canada

Last edited by warty; 01-28-2012 at 10:24 AM.

warty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:18 AM   #49
scrappyvore
Trying to escape from Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear
 
scrappyvore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Newfoundland, Canada
Software: Photos edited with LR2 and layouts made with PSE7...hoping to upgrade soon!
Camera: Canon Rebel XS and Canon Powershot s90
Posts: 1,055
Points: 2,284
Here's mine.
My favorite part was using up 3 of the 4 required buttons to make a pirate Mickey head.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...fe-for&cat=all



Also posted in Pirates League Thread here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ghlight=league
__________________
Happy digi...oops, I mean Disney scrappin'
JudyMy Blog:Scraps and Notes
Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! I link to MouseScrappers! Canada Minnie\'s Bow Rocket Jets Pirate Ears Star Tours

Last edited by scrappyvore; 01-29-2012 at 06:53 PM.

scrappyvore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 10:19 AM   #50
wakeley3
Taking a relaxing cruise on the Mark Twain
 
wakeley3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: California
Software: Panstoria Artisan, Photoshop CS6
Camera: Canon 7D
Posts: 290
Points: 3,880
[IMG][/IMG]

This is my layout. I really loved yellow, blue, and red color combination. The second thing was the sketch of found of Donald to put at the top.

Thanks for hosting

Also, posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5026#post95026
__________________
Minnie\'s Bow

wakeley3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:25 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger