MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2011, 07:55 PM   #41
wtrmlnlabs
I'm on the tram
 
wtrmlnlabs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: central PA
Software: photoshop CS4, Scrapbook Artist
Camera: canon DSLR
Posts: 31
Points: 1,711


Still working on all this, very new to me!! I'm loving having to think about what I'm making, having "rules" to follow, it's helping me get going on scrapping pages! This one was a lot of fun. Thanks a bunch!!!! Yeah, I make 8x11 books, not 8x8 so my size probably looks off and I can't figure out how to resize quite right, so please bare with me!

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...6684#post66684

wtrmlnlabs is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2011, 07:58 PM   #42
momof2greatcats
Stopping for lunch at the Blue Bayou
 
momof2greatcats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Software: SBC+
Posts: 234
Points: 1,922
Just "discovered" the weekly challenges - sorry I hadn't seen these before!!
Here's my LO

and here's the link in the Wilderness Lodge forum.
Sorry it's so freakishly small - it was too large to up load x3, so just caved and made it super small so I would be sure it would "fit" - just in the nick of time!

eta - I see I'm not the only one with "issues" on file size! Good to know I'm in good company!

eta again - So FUN that the PP is mouse straws, because when our server at Artist Point packed up our leftovers, she put two Mickey straws in our bag!!! Karma!
__________________
Jen
me: DH:
kitties (there are two - betcha guessed that!)
>^..^< >^..^<
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears

Last edited by momof2greatcats; 05-10-2011 at 08:04 PM.

momof2greatcats is offline  
Old 05-10-2011, 07:59 PM   #43
lissiejo
Cooling off in Critter Country
 
lissiejo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: North Carolina
Software: Digital Scrapbook Artist
Posts: 257
Points: 4,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by CynthiaY2 View Post
I don't use your program but can you save it as a .jpg less then 160 kb. I have a save to web function and I reduce the page file size that way. Click on upload photo in the top right hand corner and then paste the Linked Image URL in this thread as well and forum thread it pertains to.

I hope that helps.
Thank you so much! It took me a while to figure out how to post in the thread too, but I think I figured it out. I appreciate you taking the time to help!

lissiejo is offline  
Old 05-10-2011, 08:02 PM   #44
willsgirl31
Trying all the props in Toontown
 
willsgirl31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Georgia
Software: Microsoft Digital Image Pro 7.0
Camera: Samsung S860
Posts: 415
Points: 1,704
I nearly missed this one in all the Anniversary Challenges! Thanks again for a fun challenge.



Also posted here.
__________________
My blog
I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears

willsgirl31 is offline  
Old 05-10-2011, 08:30 PM   #45
Wahoomrm
E Ticket Holder
 
Wahoomrm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Software: PSCS2
Camera: Canon
Posts: 3,611
Points: 7,665
Soarin Over California, Weekly challenge 84

Whew, finishing this took longer than I planned. It's past my bedtime. I'll leave love tomorrow! Thanks for the challenge!!



Also at: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...6697#post66697
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Expedition Everest Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey Parts Patchwork Canada France United Kingdom Morocco Japan Italy Germany China Norway Mexico

Wahoomrm is offline  
Old 05-10-2011, 09:04 PM   #46
ljritchie
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth
 
ljritchie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Midland, TX
Software: Artisan 5.0. Photoshop CC
Camera: IPhone 7
Posts: 1,480
Points: 5,983
A Magical Crew

Sorcerer\'s Hat I love DCL! Mickey Pumpkin Christmas Tree Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Expedition Everest Monorail Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey\'s shorts Maracas 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Earful Tower United States of America Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Carousel horse Teacups Rocket Jets Eiffel Tower Contemporary Resort 2 Fantasmic

ljritchie is offline  
Old 05-10-2011, 09:06 PM   #47
Ruby
E Ticket Holder
 
Ruby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Software: PSE 8 for Mac
Posts: 3,640
Points: 8,407
Thank you so much for hosting, Cynthia! And for the adorable PP!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ead.php?t=2896
__________________
Ruby

I link to MouseScrappers! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Disney Vacation Club Ursula Blue Bear Minnie Cupcake Big Eyes Tinkerbell

Ruby is offline  
Old 05-10-2011, 09:59 PM   #48
Charelkenl
E Ticket Holder
 
Charelkenl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Central Florida
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon 7200
Posts: 3,333
Points: 6,155
My Disney Influnces for WC #84

For Weekly Challenge #84

Cynthia, Thanks for hosting and for the great PP!!!

I love the LOs folks have done. They are wonderful!!

I know this LO is a little different, but I mis-read the callenge and thought it was supposed to be about me and why I love Disney.

As a child my family travel to Europe during the summers. I later years we also travel to Canada and New Zealand. I continue to travel and love it. I remember Neuschwanstein, Tivoli Gardens and Edinburgh Castle. I did not know why Disney was specail to me for years until I found out the connection to Walt.

I need to find the Tivoli Gardens picture and scan it. I will add it.




Also post in Forums More Disney fun and memories > General > Miscellaneous Other
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...&postcount=123

Hope you enjoy,
Brenda
Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours I love DCL! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Rocket Jets Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Ears Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Carousel horse 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Expedition Everest Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Viking Ship Contemporary Resort 2 Eiffel Tower

Charelkenl is offline  
Old 05-11-2011, 05:35 AM   #49
nnyl_irret
I'm on the tram
 
nnyl_irret's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Ottawa, ON Canada
Posts: 31
Points: 436
Here's mine, I am late getting it up (was using a trial version of PSE and it expired, all good now) but since I completed it I thought I would share. I had fun with this, thank you.


Also here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...6921#post66921
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Last edited by nnyl_irret; 05-11-2011 at 07:41 PM.

nnyl_irret is offline  
Old 05-11-2011, 05:51 PM   #50
CynthiaY2
E Ticket Holder
 
CynthiaY2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alabama
Software: Photoshop
Camera: Nikon D300s
Posts: 4,276
Points: 32,857
Thank you everyone for particpating in my first weekly challenge. I really enjoyed looking at all your terrific layouts! I just sent everyone the Mickey Straws that participated so if you didn't get a PM from me just PM me and let me know.

Wishing all of you a magical evening!
__________________

DVC Member 2008! Annual Passholder
I'm a Disney fan who loves inspiring and helping others experience the magic of Disney
---ETSY Seller
I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for the great photography tips Cynthia! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member I love DCL! Sorcerer\'s Hat Canada United States of America Star Tours Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Kermit 1 DCL Mickey Parts Big Eyes Goofy Minnie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper

CynthiaY2 is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:05 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger