MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2011, 06:02 PM   #41
travelingxio
Riding Radiator Springs Racers
 
travelingxio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Costa Rica
Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Nikon
Posts: 697
Points: 6,278
Great PP and layout! I was inspired by the black background, the glow and the swirls. Here is mine: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=13629&cat=780


travelingxio is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2011, 06:11 PM   #42
r0binb
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
 
r0binb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Lone Start State
Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55
Posts: 1,113
Points: 4,845
Great layout. I was inspired by the colors.



Layout also posted here.
__________________
GIVE THE GIFT OF LIFE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
JOIN THE BONE MARROW REGISTRY!
It's Easy ... It's Painless ... It's Free
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member I love DCL! United States of America Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Captain EO Star Tours

r0binb is offline  
Old 04-21-2011, 07:37 PM   #43
Rachelle
Just parked the car
 
Rachelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Arlington, Texas
Software: PSE7
Camera: Kodak
Posts: 9
Points: 435
I love the colors in Tron. My dh is a certified Tron nut. Ordered him all sorts of stuff from the movie for Father's Day. When I saw this kit I had to put down my chemistry homework and give it a try. I don't have much time to play or improve, but here it is



I love this site. It makes me smile and I am definitely going to copy some of the wonderful work on this thread. Thanks for the inspiration and the kit!

I also added this to the Sorceror's Hat in Hollywood Studios.

Last edited by Rachelle; 04-21-2011 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Adding pictures

Rachelle is offline  
Old 04-21-2011, 08:40 PM   #44
Wahoomrm
E Ticket Holder
 
Wahoomrm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Software: PSCS2
Camera: Canon
Posts: 3,611
Points: 7,665
Sleeping Beauty Castle, Scraplift 12

I was inspired by the dark background and blocked photos. Thanks, Denise, for both the Challenge and Tron kit!



Also found at: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3036#post63036
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Expedition Everest Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey Parts Patchwork Canada France United Kingdom Morocco Japan Italy Germany China Norway Mexico

Wahoomrm is offline  
Old 04-21-2011, 10:57 PM   #45
christypooh402
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle
 
christypooh402's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 538
Points: 1,453
Here's Mine!!

Great LO to lift Denise, and I Love the pp prize! Thank you!!

Here's my take:


Forum Post: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3049#post63049
__________________
Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Cheshire Cat 1 Rocket Jets Contemporary Resort 1 Pop Century Contemporary Resort 2 Star Tours Jungle Cruise Captain EO Boardwalk 1

christypooh402 is offline  
Old 04-22-2011, 06:34 AM   #46
poohaddict
E Ticket Holder
 
poohaddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Connecticut
Software: Storybook Creator 3.0 & PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
Posts: 3,368
Points: 5,792
I AM SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! I loved the LO of your son and his tron toys! I need that kit!!
__________________


My Blog Donna
Carousel horse Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Expedition Everest Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Cheshire Cat 1 Teacups Star Tours Germany Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin USA Pinocchio Girlie Disney Vacation Club Minnie Cupcake Toy Story Pooh Marie Cupcake Cheshire Cat Cupcake Pirate 2 Pumpkin Mickey Confetti Cupcake Plane Crazy Toy Story Alien Mexico

poohaddict is offline  
Old 04-22-2011, 08:54 AM   #47
californiateri
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons
 
californiateri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Walnut Creek Ca
Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
Posts: 1,602
Points: 9,788
Donna (Poohaddict) - I tried to respond to your PM, but it says your Inbox is full.
__________________
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Mouse Ears Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Magical Express Rocket Jets Christmas Tree Carousel horse Mickey\'s glove Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Teacups Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Viking Ship Turkey Minnie Bride Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

californiateri is offline  
Old 04-22-2011, 08:56 AM   #48
Sand
Watching the kids play in a bug's land
 
Sand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: FL
Software: PSE-8
Camera: Nikon D5000
Posts: 726
Points: 2,563
Denise! You always have such fun PP. Thank you for hosting and sharing your talents. I was inspired by the outer space glow.



Posted in Gallery and HERE
__________________
Sandy

My Blog
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Magical Express Star Tours Carousel horse Rocket Jets I love DCL! I link to MouseScrappers! Canada United Kingdom France

Sand is offline  
Old 04-22-2011, 12:40 PM   #49
bonham0731
Window shopping along Hollywood Blvd
 
bonham0731's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,109
Points: 3,223
Magic Kingdom

Thanks so much for the great challenge and PP! I was inspired by the layout of the photos.



Also posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...&postcount=209
C Ticket

bonham0731 is offline  
Old 04-22-2011, 02:24 PM   #50
leslie_537
E Ticket Holder
 
leslie_537's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: 187 Miles North of Disneyland
Software: Phtoshop CS 4
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,049
Points: 10,902
Here is my page for the challenge: I kind of rotated your 180 degrees turned the smaller photo into an element cluster and the three photos into a row of 2.







Layout also posted here: SPLASH MOUNTAIN
__________________
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Mickey\'s shorts Skyway Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog It\'s a Small World Thanks for making MouseScrappers a better place Leslie! Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Cheshire Cat 1 Pirate Flag Sorcerer\'s Hat

leslie_537 is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:17 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger