MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2013, 04:36 PM   #41
Therapy97
Barnstorming along with Goofy
 
Therapy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Software: Photoshop CS6 & PhotoImpact X3
Camera: Canon SD870IS and Canon S95
Posts: 1,217
Points: 4,116


Also found in thread http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...180#post126180

Leaving Love:
1. http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33864
2. http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33861
3. http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33860
4. http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33859
5. http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33857
United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Carousel horse Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag I love DCL! Star Tours Mickey\'s glove

Last edited by Therapy97; 01-19-2013 at 04:45 PM.

Therapy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2013, 04:39 PM   #42
Hpgirl
E Ticket Holder
 
Hpgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
Posts: 4,160
Points: 23,680
Thanks for hosting and the adorable pp!



Also posted in the forums here.

Left love for: jenscrap, poohaddict, scrappinnewbie, Therapy97, and ColorCountryScraps.
__________________
Laura
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Pirate Dog Captain EO United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Italy Monorail Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Toy Story Boo Pirate 2 Sorcerers Hat Italy Green bear Ive met another MouseScrapper

Hpgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:40 PM   #43
northernmemories
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech
 
northernmemories's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Ashland, WI
Software: PSE
Camera: Cannon EOS Rebel T3
Posts: 117
Points: 1,353
I finished my pages but will wait till the AM to get good pictures I didnt realize I couldnt edit them once they were posted in the gallery so the ones from last night still look horrid. I also had to make a substitution for the big picture since I dont have a large format printer nor does my WM print that big. I hope that is ok.
Mouse Ears

northernmemories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:48 PM   #44
momabaarjo
Admiring the nostalgic touches on Buena Vista Avenue
 
momabaarjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Texas
Software: Creative Memories SBC
Posts: 642
Points: 3,243

Also posted here

Gave Love to...
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33861
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33862
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33847
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33833
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33808

momabaarjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:52 PM   #45
3BluEyedBabies
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life
 
3BluEyedBabies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: PA
Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
Posts: 2,868
Points: 10,638
SS 134 Dreamin of a Dole Whip

I hope this is okay; I "borrowed" some pictures from the Disney food blog and came up with this LO! I had no idea what I was gonna do when I saw step #1, but I am quite pleased how this came out and it was a lot of fun! Thanks for hosting Jennifer and the PP looks great!



Also posted here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...198#post126198

Left Love Here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33874
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33890
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33902
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33885
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33871
__________________
I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Carousel horse Jungle Cruise Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower It\'s a Small World Monorail Mouse Ears

Last edited by 3BluEyedBabies; 01-19-2013 at 07:57 PM.

3BluEyedBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:58 PM   #46
gfengel
Testing cars on Test Track
 
gfengel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Peoria, IL
Software: CS 5.5
Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
Posts: 1,544
Points: 3,369
I'm doing this one backwards... I'm going to leave love first and then I'll come back and do/post my layout here.

Love left:
  1. http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33864
  2. http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33861
  3. http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33862
  4. http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33857
  5. http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33853

Here's my layout!



Also found in the Tutto Italia thread here.
__________________
Our family... Me , DD (18) , DS (17) , DS (13)
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Contemporary Resort 1 Disney Vacation Club Member Contemporary Resort 2 Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey Pumpkin Rocket Jets Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie Bride Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Star Tours Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! France Captain EO Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Expedition Everest

Last edited by gfengel; 01-19-2013 at 06:21 PM.

gfengel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:16 PM   #47
mcclane
In the Hall of Presidents
 
mcclane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,151
Points: 4,326
Here's mine:



Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...203#post126203

Left love here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33867
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33861
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33857
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33851
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33847

Thanks for a fun SS, and for the wonderful PP!
__________________
Cheryl[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America I love DCL!

mcclane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:17 PM   #48
MusicMouse
Trying all the props in Toontown
 
MusicMouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Software: PSE 8
Posts: 426
Points: 2,127
Thank you for hosting! Here is my page:



Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4&postcount=71

I left love here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-_Page_015.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Champions.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../vader-web.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-scrap-134.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ney_Dining.jpg
__________________
Have a Magical Day!

Last edited by MusicMouse; 01-19-2013 at 05:28 PM.

MusicMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:18 PM   #49
jang
Trying to escape from Br'er Fox and Br'er Bear
 
jang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,079
Points: 3,150
SS 134

Thanks for the fun SS. Here's mine:

Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...208#post126208
Comment pages:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33872
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33870
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33868
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33867
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...hp?photo=33864
__________________
Jan
United States of America Earful Tower Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Star Tours Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mouse Ears Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

Last edited by jang; 01-19-2013 at 05:31 PM.

jang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 05:24 PM   #50
meagan43
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party
 
meagan43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: California
Software: Creative Memories Storybook Creator
Camera: Nikon D3000, Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS, whatever else I can find to use :)
Posts: 1,993
Points: 8,469
Thanks for the fun food challenge! Love all those LOs - making me hungry

Here is my LO:

also here

will go leave love and come back to edit
left love for:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...3-Desserts.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Dole_Whip.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos.../vader-web.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-scrap-134.jpg
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...house-copy.jpg
__________________
Meagan


my blog:
http://meaganshowto.blogspot.com/
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by meagan43; 01-19-2013 at 07:15 PM.

meagan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:08 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger