|
|
#41 | |||
|
Trekking along the Maharajah trail
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Vorden, Netherlands
Software: Photoshop CS4, PSP and Vizros plugin
Camera: Canon
Posts: 2,782
|
Nope.
The person below me has a great time with all the dsd games |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#42 | |||
|
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,888
|
True!!!
The person below me has been to the new Be Our Guest restaurant at Disney World. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#43 | |||
|
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
|
Not true
![]() The person below me is caught up with all the SS here.
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#44 | |||
|
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,888
|
So I can now say True!
The person below me has used one of the Designer Challenge #7 kits. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#45 | |||
|
Trekking along the Maharajah trail
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Vorden, Netherlands
Software: Photoshop CS4, PSP and Vizros plugin
Camera: Canon
Posts: 2,782
|
Nope.
The person below me knows how many countries there are in the world showcase |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#46 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
|
Hm... I am not sure I know the exact number... I have talked around the World Showcase, but haven't ever really counted... lol.. I suppose I could drag out a Epcot flier and check.
![]() The person below me is new to digi scrappin.
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Melinda |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#47 | |||
|
Just parked the car
Join Date: Oct 2012
Software: My Memories 3, Gimp
Posts: 3
|
Yes.
The person below me has eaten at Victoria & Alberts in the Grand Floridian. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#48 | |||
|
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,888
|
not true
the person below me has stayed at the polynesian |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#49 | |||
|
Trekking along the Maharajah trail
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Vorden, Netherlands
Software: Photoshop CS4, PSP and Vizros plugin
Camera: Canon
Posts: 2,782
|
If only it was so!
The person below me loves disney transportation? |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#50 | |||
|
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,888
|
True.
The person below me has been at least 5 times to Disney World. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|