MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2012, 09:29 AM   #31
lightwriter
Singing along with the children on the happiest cruise that ever sailed
 
lightwriter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 379
Points: 3,455
Pluto

Speed Scrap #90



I love the simplicity of this page. A lot of my Disney layout are really busy and this one just feels clean and uncluttered.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4941#post94941

lightwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2012, 09:32 AM   #32
HollyinPA
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel
 
HollyinPA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SE PA
Software: PSE 9.0
Camera: Canon Rebel
Posts: 779
Points: 4,291
Send a message via AIM to HollyinPA Send a message via Yahoo to HollyinPA
Here is my LO...my favorite this is the photos...hard to believe my kids were this small LOL!



I also posted in the Star Tours forum thread
__________________
Holly
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

HollyinPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:33 AM   #33
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder
 
cmtscrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tucker, Georgia
Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Posts: 4,311
Points: 14,834
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
The Magic of Hollywood

Thank you for hosting Linda. What I love most about my LO is the word art. I always have a hard time clustering things around my title so I love using predesigned word art.



Also posted in the following thread:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4951#post94951
__________________


I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

cmtscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:35 AM   #34
calamitypark
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
 
calamitypark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Australia
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Sony A550
Posts: 588
Points: 6,158
Brer Fox



I enjoyed this one thank you so much for hosting.

I started Digital scrap booking 10 days ago and this marathon has been great in making me try new things. I have picked up so much in doing just a couple of the SS. Now all I have to do is increase the kits that I have

Posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...?t=9094&page=2
__________________
Carousel horse Redfan Cheshire Cat 1 Teacups Sulley Cheshire Cat Cupcake Pumpkin Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Japan Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Minnie\'s Bow

Last edited by calamitypark; 01-28-2012 at 11:49 AM. Reason: added foum link

calamitypark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:42 AM   #35
Wahoomrm
E Ticket Holder
 
Wahoomrm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Software: PSCS2
Camera: Canon
Posts: 3,611
Points: 7,665
Crystal Palace-Eeyore

Thanks for hosting the scrap and thanks to Kelly, too, for the pp.

I liked doing this layout because, before we left for vacation, my husband said he wasn't going to get his pictures taken with characters. After eating at the Crystal Palace and getting his picture with the Hundred Acre Wood characters, he was totally fine hanging with the characters in all the parks.




Forum Link: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...streply&t=2773
__________________
Michelle
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Expedition Everest Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey Parts Patchwork Canada France United Kingdom Morocco Japan Italy Germany China Norway Mexico

Wahoomrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:42 AM   #36
callackr
Just parked the car
 
callackr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14
Points: 1,415
Sailor Mickey



What I love most about my layout, is that this is my first attempt at my own 'word art' and it came out not too bad!


Kits: Kellybell's All Together Now
Jamie Bell's All Ears (recolored paper)

Template: Cindy Schneider #12


Jackie

callackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:43 AM   #37
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder
 
WDW Scrap Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
Points: 27,465
Thank you Linda for the AWESOME instructions, I would love to see you host more often, great Job! and thank you Kelly for the Awesome PP!

As per your last instruction:
Something I love of the Page:
The colors and balance of elements without being too much!


Here is mine:





Also Here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4976#post94976
__________________
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:50 AM   #38
lindseylou
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech
 
lindseylou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 120
Points: 560
Great chat and scrap! Thanks!



Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4979#post94979

lindseylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:54 AM   #39
larkd
Heading to the Contemporary Resort
 
larkd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Northern California, USA
Software: PSE10
Posts: 1,319
Points: 10,284
This is my friend's grandson on his first trip to WDW with his Dad. It was a special day so it made it fun to scrap.





Credits in Gallery post.
Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4986#post94986
__________________
Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Expedition Everest Monorail Star Tours Christmas Tree Panda Mickey Pumpkin Cheshire Cat 1 Eiffel Tower Cozy Cone Motel Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway Turkey Anna

larkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:54 AM   #40
Neverlnd16
Spending the night in the Grand Californian
 
Neverlnd16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Anaheim, CA, USA
Camera: Stylus 1010
Posts: 576
Points: 3,241
Jedi Training Academy Start

Thanks for the challenge. I love that there are so many pictures on the LO. I also like the paper tear and the lightsabers (who doesn't like lightsabers?).

Gallery and Credits
Forum

Neverlnd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:32 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger