|
|
#31 | |||
|
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Walnut Creek Ca
Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
Posts: 1,602
|
Are we stalled????
__________________
![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#32 | |||
|
Moderator
![]() Join Date: May 2009
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33
Posts: 1,285
|
Yes - we were stalled. I just passed Robin's layout to Helen. We are back in business!!!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#35 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: May 2010
Location: Connecticut
Software: Storybook Creator 3.0 & PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
Posts: 3,368
|
I have it and I am working on it as soon as kids get on bus! I was busy Baking yesterday and today I will be
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#36 | |||
|
Moderator
![]() Join Date: May 2009
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33
Posts: 1,285
|
Thanks Donna! I am baking today - I wish I were
!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#38 | |||
|
Taking the boat to the Studios
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Arlington, VA
Software: PSE 10
Camera: Nikon D3000
Posts: 2,060
|
Hey Jenn... I know with the holidays we are all super busy...it doesn't look like I will be getting the LO in the next day...we leave Tuesday to WDW until the 1st....can y'all just skip me or move me to last...thanks!
__________________
![]() |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#39 | |||
|
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Walnut Creek Ca
Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
Posts: 1,602
|
Just passed my LO on. Sorry for the delay - Christmas preps and celebration got in the way!
__________________
![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#40 | |||
|
Trying all the props in Toontown
Join Date: Jun 2010
Software: PSE 8
Posts: 426
|
I just passed my LO to Jessica. Happy New Year everyone!!
__________________
Have a Magical Day! |
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|