MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Scraplift Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2011, 06:21 PM   #31
tinkerbell7678
Riding Magical Express
 
tinkerbell7678's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Murray, Utah
Software: SBC+ 3.0
Camera: Sony
Posts: 909
Points: 4,123
I was inspired by your block pictures! Great challenge! Thanks again for hosting and the awesome PP!




Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...2883#post62883
__________________

Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 Pirate Flag Sorcerer\'s Hat Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

tinkerbell7678 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2011, 09:51 PM   #32
CynthiaY2
E Ticket Holder
 
CynthiaY2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alabama
Software: Photoshop
Camera: Nikon D300s
Posts: 4,276
Points: 32,857
I guess I was inspired by TRON! Wonderful Scraplift challenge terrific PP!

Click image for comments and credits.

Also here... http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...2924#post62924
__________________

DVC Member 2008! Annual Passholder
I'm a Disney fan who loves inspiring and helping others experience the magic of Disney
---ETSY Seller
I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for the great photography tips Cynthia! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member I love DCL! Sorcerer\'s Hat Canada United States of America Star Tours Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Kermit 1 DCL Mickey Parts Big Eyes Goofy Minnie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper

CynthiaY2 is offline  
Old 04-21-2011, 09:56 AM   #33
yappy52
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech
 
yappy52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: oviedo,Fl
Software: Creative Memories SBC 3.0
Camera: Nikon Coolpix 5700
Posts: 122
Points: 3,391
Denise
Ilove your layout and the PP is great. Have to get to work on mine

yappy52 is offline  
Old 04-21-2011, 11:04 AM   #34
willsgirl31
Trying all the props in Toontown
 
willsgirl31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Georgia
Software: Microsoft Digital Image Pro 7.0
Camera: Samsung S860
Posts: 415
Points: 1,704
I was inspired by the colors as well as the overall layout.


Also posted in forum for Disney @ Home, Disney dress up/costumes
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3&postcount=92
__________________
My blog
I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears

Last edited by willsgirl31; 04-21-2011 at 11:11 AM.

willsgirl31 is offline  
Old 04-21-2011, 11:21 AM   #35
hichchei
Learning some history in The American Adventure
 
hichchei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Texas
Camera: Fujifilm Finepix JV
Posts: 1,805
Points: 5,384
Thanks again for the wonderful challenge and the amazing PP!!!!


linked

http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...2975#post62975
Pirate Ears Monorail Carousel horse Magical Express Mickey\'s shorts Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Maracas Mickey\'s glove Star Tours United States of America

hichchei is offline  
Old 04-21-2011, 11:49 AM   #36
Kimberly27
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street
 
Kimberly27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Texas
Software: PSE9
Posts: 989
Points: 5,552


Here is mine! I loved the layout on the photos. I am still learning so I don't know how it all yet.. =)

Also posted here

Kimberly27 is offline  
Old 04-21-2011, 12:34 PM   #37
californiateri
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons
 
californiateri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Walnut Creek Ca
Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
Posts: 1,602
Points: 9,788
Thanks Denise for a great LO to "lift" and that fantastic PP!

I was inspired by the dark background and all the "neon" - also the subject of your PP.

Tron Legacy


Posted in VENUE HERE
__________________
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Mouse Ears Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Magical Express Rocket Jets Christmas Tree Carousel horse Mickey\'s glove Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Teacups Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Viking Ship Turkey Minnie Bride Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

californiateri is offline  
Old 04-21-2011, 03:47 PM   #38
shelleeyore
Heading to the Contemporary Resort
 
shelleeyore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XT
Posts: 1,306
Points: 3,401
Here is my page for this challenge.



Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3007#post63007
__________________
Shelly
Monorail Magical Express Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Mouse Ears Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Eiffel Tower Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Rocket Jets Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 France Mickey Pumpkin It\'s a Small World Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Star Tours Germany Captain EO

shelleeyore is offline  
Old 04-21-2011, 05:04 PM   #39
susie_q_777
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey
 
susie_q_777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Texas
Software: My Digital Studio, trying to learn PSE
Camera: Canon xTi
Posts: 87
Points: 1,758
This is my first ever digital LO. Thanks for the inspiration. I love the TRON kit and am really looking forward to trying it out. Thanks so much, Denise, for hosting.



Also posted here in Mickey Avenue/Pixar Place forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3014#post63014
Mouse Ears

susie_q_777 is offline  
Old 04-21-2011, 05:49 PM   #40
banderson
Taking a relaxing cruise on the Mark Twain
 
banderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 292
Points: 2,472


Credits:
Disney Traffic Kit by A Grieving Mommy

Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...18&postcount=4
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...n_Spin_WEB.jpg

banderson is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:27 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger