MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2011, 01:47 PM   #31
Sand
Watching the kids play in a bug's land
 
Sand's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: FL
Software: PSE-8
Camera: Nikon D5000
Posts: 726
Points: 2,563
I am going to Miami tomorrow to visit my in-laws. I want to join in also but looks like tomorrow night before I can join in on the super-duper fast speed scrap. Thank you Lisa for the extension! Can't wait! Great PP Kelly. Thank you!
__________________
Sandy

My Blog
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Magical Express Star Tours Carousel horse Rocket Jets I love DCL! I link to MouseScrappers! Canada United Kingdom France

Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2011, 02:45 PM   #32
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder
 
Chef Minnie Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Winter Haven, FL ;)
Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Posts: 9,340
Points: 34,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapah1 View Post
Ok, I would love to participate (esp. if the time is extended) but I have never done a Speed Scrap before. Are the rules and what to do posted the day of at the starting time?
April
Yes it will be a very relaxed and fun time basically...
Speed Scrap Guidelines

There will be 7 instructions in total.
The first will be posted on the hour.
The second at ten past.
Third at twenty past.
Fourth at half past.
Fifth at twenty to.
Sixth at ten to.
The final instruction on the close of the hour.
If you come in late it is no problem and I will let you know at the start tomorrow when the layouts are due by to claim your fantastic prize donated by Kellybell Designs.
__________________
My Blog My Gallery
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 05:01 PM   #33
alovesj95
Watching the Jedi Training Academy
 
alovesj95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hawaii
Software: PSE9 and CS4 (however I haven't figured out how to use this yet)
Camera: Canon T4i
Posts: 458
Points: 1,802
I have not done a speed scrap in forever. I happened to come across this on Kelly Bell Designs. Tomorrow is going to be interesting for me...first picking kids up from school early, driving 2.5 hours away to drop kids off with grandparents, then going to a hospital to see my husband's grandfather, 90 years old, who is not doing well, then off to FL....5 hours away...going to a wedding on Saturday...however, if there is internet...i am so taking some scrapping stuff with me to try to do this. I am so excited!!!!
Alice
Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin United States of America It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow

alovesj95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:25 PM   #34
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder
 
Chef Minnie Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Winter Haven, FL ;)
Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Posts: 9,340
Points: 34,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by alovesj95 View Post
I have not done a speed scrap in forever. I happened to come across this on Kelly Bell Designs. Tomorrow is going to be interesting for me...first picking kids up from school early, driving 2.5 hours away to drop kids off with grandparents, then going to a hospital to see my husband's grandfather, 90 years old, who is not doing well, then off to FL....5 hours away...going to a wedding on Saturday...however, if there is internet...i am so taking some scrapping stuff with me to try to do this. I am so excited!!!!
Alice
Alice it sounds like you have a lot on your plate please join us for a small break and some fun
__________________
My Blog My Gallery
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:16 AM   #35
alovesj95
Watching the Jedi Training Academy
 
alovesj95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hawaii
Software: PSE9 and CS4 (however I haven't figured out how to use this yet)
Camera: Canon T4i
Posts: 458
Points: 1,802
I haven't done a speed scrap here before, so I will try to read the rules right now...before getting breakfast for little ones. :-) I thought this would be great...something to unwind with in the hotel....I have already checked..they do have internet!
Alice
Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Teacups Mickey Pumpkin United States of America It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow

alovesj95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 05:03 AM   #36
ncmousemom
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon
 
ncmousemom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NC
Software: PSE
Camera: Canon Rebel
Posts: 432
Points: 2,596
Love the PP. I will try to play along.
__________________
Wyld Peas Designs

Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Cheshire Cat 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Flag

ncmousemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:34 AM   #37
AMercil
Staying the night in the Beach Club
 
AMercil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Iowa
Software: Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon Rebel T3
Posts: 2,012
Points: 5,233
Where do I sign up to participate? I have never done a speed scrap before and would like to give it a try!
Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sorcerer\'s Hat Teacups

AMercil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:35 AM   #38
CoralTurtle
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island
 
CoralTurtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: 7 miles from WDW :)
Software: CS5 & Lightroom
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i, Canon SX40
Posts: 1,080
Points: 3,770
I love that PP--so cute! I'm a little nervous, but I'm going to try to make it to my first speed scrap! Wheee!
Mouse Ears United States of America Monorail Star Tours Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Expedition Everest Sorcerer\'s Hat Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Japan Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pooh Big Eyes Pluto Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Pete Yin Yang Carousel horse Pirates of the Caribbean Ive met another MouseScrapper

CoralTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 07:57 AM   #39
gfengel
Testing cars on Test Track
 
gfengel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Peoria, IL
Software: CS 5.5
Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
Posts: 1,544
Points: 3,369
This will be my first speed scrap, too! I can't wait to see how it goes and if I can do it!
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Contemporary Resort 1 Disney Vacation Club Member Contemporary Resort 2 Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey Pumpkin Rocket Jets Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie Bride Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Star Tours Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! France Captain EO Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Carousel horse It\'s a Small World Expedition Everest

gfengel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 09:31 AM   #40
Enapolez
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
 
Enapolez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: South Florida
Software: PSE 8; Paint.net; GIMP
Camera: Nikon D90; D40
Posts: 578
Points: 2,376
This is my first try, I get out of work at 5:30 and have to pick up the little muchkin at daycare. Today is his art activity after school, I hope I can get a layout in between getting him ready and fixing dinner.

Enapolez is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:33 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger