MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2015, 10:44 PM   #31
Linda P.
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort
 
Linda P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Northern AZ
Software: Photoshop CS3
Camera: Canon Rebel
Posts: 1,396
Points: 6,706
Thank you so much for joining me in celebrating Piglet this week! Your pages are all FABULOUS! PPs have been sent out for layouts already submitted. Please let me know if you have any problems downloading!
__________________
Mouse Ears Canada Magical Express Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Olaf

Linda P. is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2015, 11:28 PM   #32
scraptraci
Admiring the nostalgic touches on Buena Vista Avenue
 
scraptraci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Chicagoland
Software: pse
Camera: panasonic lumix, cannon rebel
Posts: 630
Points: 3,655
Thank you for the fun challenge and the wonderful PP. I was stretching a bit with the pink (my Tink jacket ) but had a fun time combining the elements



also posted in Mickey and epcot character spot
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...712#post158712
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...713#post158713
Baymax Sven Perry Test Track

scraptraci is offline  
Old 07-23-2015, 12:06 AM   #33
NancyAnn
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA
 
NancyAnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 137
Points: 1,520
Heart Thank You!

I would like to say to Linda for hosting this AWESOME Challenge; also to Michelle at Mad for the Mouse Designs for her Fabulous Piglet PP. I Totally Love It. I would also like to say to all the Little Scrappers here. Your pages are all Fantastic and a Great Inspiration; although, I am a little Jealous that you all have such Wondrous Photos. All the times I've been there since it opened I have never gotten close to a character. I was suppose to last year at a Breakfast my son was going to take me too; but I ended up in the hospital as usual. I can see you are all Disney Luck-ilious~LOL. To all a Great Job. God Bless, Blowing Bubbles Full of Wishes for a Wonderful Day.

NancyAnn is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:42 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger