|
|
#31 | |||
|
I'm Soarin' over California
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Software: PSE11
Camera: Nikon D60, Nikon D5100
Posts: 669
|
Lunch 5-11-13
Here's my food page of a lunch at La Cantina de San Angel. Thanks for the challenge!
![]() Also here in the cantina thread. |
|||
|
|
||||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#32 | |||
|
Going thru the EPCOT turnstiles
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,438
|
Ladies i have not forgot about d that great PP! I am having some connection issues at my house. I will be at work tomorrow night and will get it sent out to you on their super fast connection from there!
Your pages all look awesome!! I will; be leaving love in the gallery |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#33 | |||
|
Going thru the EPCOT turnstiles
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,438
|
Did you ladies receive the email for the PP? Just checking because it is not anywhere in my inbox that it was sent, so I want to be sure you received it. Please let me know if you have not.
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#34 | |||
|
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,888
|
Yes I got it! Thank you so much!!
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#35 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
|
I got it! thank you very much!
![]()
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#36 | |||
|
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: East Tennessee
Software: Photoshop Elements 2019
Camera: Nikon D3200, Nikon Coolpix S8100 and iPhone
Posts: 1,079
|
Got it! Thanks so much!
__________________
|
|||
|
|
||||
![]() |
|
|