|
|
#31 | |||
|
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: North Georgia
Software: PSE9
Camera: Nikon D50, & iPhone 4s
Posts: 1,160
|
I'll be here! I have a few pages to finish from my 2012 trip and all of 2013 to go. So I have lots of pages to do. I'll start organizing and getting ready! Really looking forward to this year's marathon!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#32 | |||
|
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Central IL
Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Nikon Coolpix P80
Posts: 1,394
|
My 1st Marathon!
I just really started getting into scrapping right after last years Marathon so this will be my 1st one!!!! So Excited!!!
__________________
Brandy Wifey to Eric (16yrs) and Mommy to Bailey (Age 6)
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|