|
|
#31 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Software: PSCS2
Camera: Canon
Posts: 3,611
|
AK's JJ parade
__________________
Michelle |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#32 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Software: PSE 8 for Mac
Posts: 3,640
|
Thanks for hosting, Melinda and thank you to Jen for the PP!!!
![]() http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...371#post134371 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#33 | |||
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 10,453
|
Do you see how many CIRCLES I have on this baby?!? AND I put 10 real flowers on, I didn't even cheat with coral!
Thanks for hosting and thanks to jennifer for the darling prize! ![]() also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...374#post134374 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#35 | |||
|
Enjoying Wishes from the Pirate and Pals Cruise
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Software: Photoshop Elements 6 (so old I know!)
Posts: 1,352
|
Speed Scrap #147
I got it done with a little time to spare!
Thanks for the speed scrap and the pp! ![]() I'm pretty happy with everything but the journaling/journal card...might take that off later! ![]() ![]() also posted here
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#36 | |||
|
Having dinner in Le Cellier
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,959
|
characterspot
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#37 | |||
|
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Wijk bij Duurstede, Netherlands
Camera: Sony
Posts: 2,891
|
Melinda, thanks for hosting. And that pp is too great.
Hope I'm not too late (didn't see a deadline in the first post) so scrapped anyway! ![]() Here's my page: ![]() Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...398#post134398
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#38 | |||
|
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Suburban Detroit, Michigan
Software: Craft Artist Pro, PSE 10, PCS6
Camera: Looking for a new one.
Posts: 1,876
|
I didn't see a deadline in the first post but, I just wanted to finish what I started last night before I passed out on the couch.
Thank you Melinda for everything! And thank you Jennifer for sharing your designs with us. ![]() ![]() ![]() Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...418#post134418 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#39 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
|
Thanks Ladies for joining me! I'll be leaving loves and passing out prizes very soon.
I'll also annouce the lucky winner of the $10 GC to Jennifer Stores. Yeah! Here is another link to her lovely shoppe over at ScrapMatters: http://www.shop.scrapmatters.com/jen...labre-designs/
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Melinda |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#40 | |||
|
Staying the night in the Beach Club
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Iowa
Software: Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon Rebel T3
Posts: 2,012
|
I missed this one too, but I went back and finished! Thanks for a great challenge and a fun PP!
[IMG] [/IMG]Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...138#post135138
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|