|
|
#32 | |||
|
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
|
Here's mine Britt, and believe it or not I followed all the instructions!!! Thanks for hosting and the cute PP!!!
![]() linked Also posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...124#post125124
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#33 | |||
|
Spending the night in the Grand Californian
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: South Florida
Software: PSE 9
Camera: Nikon CoolPix S8100
Posts: 567
|
Peter Pan
Thank you for hosting, Britt, and for the great mini kit PP. I shrunk the foliage and flowers. Here' mine:
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#34 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Software: PSE 7.0
Posts: 4,543
|
Fun speed scrap Britt, thanks for the lovely PP!
![]() Forum link: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...137#post125137
__________________
Linda |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#35 | |||
|
Watching the Jedi Training Academy
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 60 Miles from the Mouse!
Posts: 511
|
Thank you so much Britt for the fun SS and adorable PP! I love how my page turned out!
I will be back in the morning to leave love, I have been up for 22 of the last 24 hours. Nite marathoners! ![]() ![]() ![]() Also posted HERE. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#36 | |||
|
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Texas
Software: PSCC
Camera: Canon 60D
Posts: 72
|
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#38 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Winter Haven, FL ;)
Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Posts: 9,340
|
Thanks for the chat and the fabulous PP Britt here is mine:
![]() Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...154#post125154
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#39 | |||
|
I'm on the tram
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 28
|
Stitch
![]() Can be found: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/1004/1210.jpg I used Polynesian Paradise from Kellybell Designs. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#40 | |||
|
Window shopping along Hollywood Blvd
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,109
|
Thanks for the fun speed scrap, and the great PP!
![]() Also posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...160#post125160
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|