MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 01:08 PM   #21
hobbes130
Taking a Journey Into Imagination
 
hobbes130's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: UK
Software: Photoshop CS5
Posts: 1,660
Points: 6,196


Image is linked
Old Torn paper leaves (hope this counts)
New New Kit What John Saw
Borrowed My Light Green Alpha is not part of this kit
Blue Blue Flowers

Think that covered it all, this was such a good idea for a challenge
__________________
United Kingdom Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Emma! Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Eiffel Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Speed Scrapper! Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Christmas Tree I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

hobbes130 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2010, 06:13 PM   #22
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder
 
ana_carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brazil
Posts: 3,284
Points: 9,949
i Believe i got it all
What a fun challenge, my boys loved seeing my pictures with characters we dont see in parks anymore


__________________
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

ana_carol is offline  
Old 06-10-2010, 07:57 PM   #23
amazz
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!
 
amazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: TEXAS!!
Software: PSP 9
Camera: Cannon Digital Rebel XT
Posts: 309
Points: 485

__________________
Angela
Disney Vacation Club Member Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow

amazz is offline  
Old 06-10-2010, 08:31 PM   #24
cddiesel
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn
 
cddiesel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Indiana
Software: SBC+ 3.0
Posts: 377
Points: 4,494





Thanks for a GREAT challenge!!! I had alot of fun!
__________________


Christina
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Carol helped me book my vacation! Teacups United States of America Monorail Thanks for your help and contributions Christina! Thank you for using the Amazon link! Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Flag Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

cddiesel is offline  
Old 06-10-2010, 10:36 PM   #25
DM1220
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party
 
DM1220's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Northern California
Software: PSE 5
Camera: HP SB360
Posts: 1,989
Points: 5,706
Monsters Inc.

Thanks for the challenge Dawn...and happy anniversary to you! Thanks also to Melissa Daniel for donating the PP!


__________________
Dolores

DM1220 is offline  
Old 06-11-2010, 03:03 AM   #26
Linece
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon
 
Linece's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Software: Publisher and Gimp for the photos
Camera: Lumix panasonic and Nikon 1
Posts: 446
Points: 3,170
This is my participation for this week challenge. Hope you'll like it ! Credits and journaling translation are linked. Thank you for this challenge it was a great brainstorming !

__________________
Linece

Visit my scrap blog, you're welcome!
France I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Expedition Everest

Linece is offline  
Old 06-11-2010, 09:35 AM   #27
NikkiFB
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square
 
NikkiFB's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: SoCal
Software: PSE8.0
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 205
Points: 1,665
I wasn't sure I was gonna do this challenge, but then the idea just "clicked"!



Something OLD: photo of my mom and grandparents (need to find out date, somewhere around 1958 I'm guessing)

Something NEW: Natalie's Place Designs "Give Me Liberty" papers; I just found them yesterday.

Something BORROWED: background paper by Katie Pertiet; needed a solid to go with the freebie pattern papers

Something BLUE: blue strip and circle recolored from Natalie's red paper

Thanks for the great challenge! Can't wait to send my mom and gma this page!

ETA: Oops, I'm an idiot, I totally forgot to put a title on this! I got stuck last night trying to think of one and then forgot all about it this morning. I'd love suggestions!!
I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World

NikkiFB is offline  
Old 06-11-2010, 10:58 AM   #28
californiateri
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons
 
californiateri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Walnut Creek Ca
Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
Posts: 1,602
Points: 9,788
Thanks for the fun challenge and thanks Melissa for the great PP!

Here's my LO: Bird's Eye View

__________________
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Mouse Ears Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Magical Express Rocket Jets Christmas Tree Carousel horse Mickey\'s glove Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Teacups Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Viking Ship Turkey Minnie Bride Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

californiateri is offline  
Old 06-11-2010, 11:08 AM   #29
MelissaD
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn
 
MelissaD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Mostly sunny Central FL
Software: Photoshop CS3
Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ28
Posts: 380
Points: 1,568
Send a message via Yahoo to MelissaD
All of you have been doing such a great job on this challenge! I'm loving all of the pages so far! And I am so happy you guys like the prize.
__________________
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Contemporary Resort 1

MelissaD is offline  
Old 06-11-2010, 01:30 PM   #30
Aussiegirl
E Ticket Holder
 
Aussiegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6,310
Points: 25,333
I've left you all love in the gallery up to this point! Remember to put your layout in the corresponding thread in the forum. I've loved seeing all your takes on my challenge! And I can't wait to see what everyone else creates!
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar It\'s a Small World Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Carousel horse Monorail Mickey\'s glove Star Tours Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Eiffel Tower Thanks for helping with the product forum Dawn! Ive met another MouseScrapper Cheshire Cat 1 Mickey\'s shorts Expedition Everest Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Italy I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise New Zealand United Kingdom Earful Tower Pirate Flag

Aussiegirl is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:15 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger