|
|
#21 | |||
|
Buying my Disneyland park tickets
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Texas
Camera: canon
Posts: 40
|
AK templete #272
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#22 | |||
|
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
Posts: 2,968
|
I know this challenge was posted in March and it is now almost the end of May, but I really liked this template. Thanks for the great template Natalie !!! I haven't been scrapping much since last year, but now that I am on semester break I find myself trying to scrap pages to finish two books.
I miss all the challenges here .... hope to see things picking back up soon! ![]() Also posted HERE |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#24 | |||
|
Just parked the car
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Vancouver, WA
Software: Photoshop Elements 2018
Camera: iphone 8
Posts: 6
|
Here's my layout...
![]() Paper - Mickey Mouse Paper - Milachi Digital |
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|