|
|
#21 | ||||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SE NY
Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
Posts: 3,755
|
Quote:
I am travelling this weekend so I will be app scrapping on my phone.
__________________
Monica ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
||||
|
|
|
||||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#22 | ||||
|
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: kendallville, IN
Software: PSE
Camera: Nikon Coolpix S60
Posts: 321
|
Quote:
|
||||
|
|
|
||||
|
|
#23 | |||
|
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: NJ
Software: Artisan
Camera: Nikon D5 & Panasonic FMZ-1000
Posts: 386
|
Let the fun begin
Thank you for the GENEROUS deadline! Is it silly that I am a geek that has been stressing out about not being able to finish everything on time??? And the PP - BEAUTIFUL!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#24 | |||
|
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: NJ
Software: Artisan
Camera: Nikon D5 & Panasonic FMZ-1000
Posts: 386
|
So Sorry
So sorry for your loss.....
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#25 | |||
|
Watching the Aladdin Musical
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Eastern PA
Software: Photoshop Elements 11
Posts: 690
|
Thank you for the extended deadline. I work and have dinner plans so it gives me time to get it done. I really appreciate it!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#26 | |||
|
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Canada
Software: Photoshop Elements
Posts: 94
|
great PP
__________________
Keri Mouse |
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|