|
|
#21 | |||
|
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 137
|
I chose AllThingsDisney's Kissing Mickey to Scrap-lift. I liked the the Silhouette Cards & the Large and Small photos. Of course I didn't have any Tigger Silhouettes so I had to make them using Journal Cards I from freebies. I hope mine is okay. I have very limited Disney supplies; especially since my drive crashed so must make due. AllThingsDisney, I hope I haven't embarrassed your AWESOME Mickey Page. God Bless All, Blowing Wishes for a Wonderful Day Your Way.
Page to scrap-lift: [IMG] [/IMG]My Page: [IMG] [/IMG]Also in Character Encounters: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...859#post160859 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#22 | |||
|
Spending the night in the Grand Californian
![]() Join Date: May 2011
Software: PSE 9
Camera: Fuji FinePix
Posts: 563
|
Thanks for playing Ladies!! I will mailing out PP's soon!
Hope you had a great weekend!! |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#23 | |||
|
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 137
|
so Much for the AWESOME PP~LOVE IT. And Thanks You for hosting Scraplift Challenge #149 I had so much fun Playing with You. God Bless.
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|