|
|
#21 | |||||
|
Going thru the EPCOT turnstiles
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,438
|
Lovely page! I really want to eat in there really because I want to see inside the castle!
Thanks for playing along Quote:
Quote:
|
|||||
|
|
||||||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#22 | ||||
|
Going thru the EPCOT turnstiles
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,438
|
I love food too!! I have never eaten at this location, is it at Port Orleans? it looks yummy!!
I LOVE 1900Park Fare character meals they are by far my favorite ones! Thanks for playing along! Quote:
|
||||
|
|
|||||
|
|
#23 | ||||
|
Going thru the EPCOT turnstiles
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,438
|
Lovely as always! I have never eaten here either! I need to go here too I hear the food is great! Thanks for playing along!
Quote:
|
||||
|
|
|||||
|
|
#24 | |||
|
Going thru the EPCOT turnstiles
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,438
|
Thank you all for playing along! There is still time to grab the PP I am giving you all until Thur to get your layouts in since the last weekend was kinda a crazy whirlwind!! So get scrapping ladies!
I will send out PPs tomorrow, now I must sleep. |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#25 | |||
|
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Nebraska
Software: Photoshop elements 14
Camera: Nikon
Posts: 207
|
Chef Mickey
__________________
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#26 | |||
|
Admiring the architecture of Morocco
![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Alabama
Software: PSE 11 & Lightroom
Camera: Nikon 5300
Posts: 1,864
|
Whew. I finished ONE layout this week! I wanted to participate in the marathon but we went out of town last weekend. Anyway, thanks for the great challenge and PP! Hollywood & Vine is our favorite table service in DHS and we eat there each trip. This trip is going to be scrapped in a pocket-type style with no shadows on the photos -- just embellishments.
![]() ![]() Posted here in the forums.
__________________
Been There, Done That, Going Back! 1972 ~ 1977 ~ 1989 ~ 2001 Grosvenor ~ 2003 AS Movies ~ 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Pop Century ~
2008 POR ~ 2009, 2010, 2011 Pop Century ~ 2012 CBR ~ 2013 Pop Century ~ 2014 CBR ~ 2017 POFQ ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#27 | |||
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 10,453
|
Thanks for the bit of extra time, I needed it
And thanks for the adorable PP!![]() also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...822#post155822 |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#28 | |||
|
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ohio
Software: SBC 4
Camera: Canon T3i
Posts: 528
|
Weekly Challenge
Thanks for the opportunity to play. I could not resist continuing in my motivation to work on my album. I absolutely love dessert at Disney...especially the cupcakes!
![]() Also posted here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...4&postcount=34
__________________
Megan |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#29 | |||
|
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Central IL
Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i, Nikon Coolpix P80
Posts: 1,394
|
__________________
Brandy Wifey to Eric (16yrs) and Mommy to Bailey (Age 6)
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#30 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
|
Last edited by WDW Scrap Princess; 03-26-2015 at 07:10 AM. |
|||
|
|
||||
![]() |
|
|