MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2013, 07:51 PM   #251
Carolc
Administrator
 
Carolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
Points: 169,049
Thanks, Laramie!

I'm still trying to find out about Amazon Mom

Wendy if there is a pin you want, let me know

I head to Orlando for travel agent training - I will have my iPad but will be more limited in what I can do - but I should be able to reach the report and can give out pins (if they don't have me running ragged, that is)
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations
Magical Vacations, LLC


Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2013, 12:42 AM   #252
Carolc
Administrator
 
Carolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
Points: 169,049
Wendy - While I didn't get a 'yes we get credit for Amazon mom' answer, someone suggested I try this link

Shop Amazon - Join Amazon Mom - Get 20 Off Select Baby Items Up to $100
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations
Magical Vacations, LLC


Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:30 AM   #253
ewebwoman
Going through the turnstiles of the Magic Kingdom
 
ewebwoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Southern California
Software: Photoshop CS6, Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon 5DMIII, 7D, 5D
Posts: 954
Points: 5,660
My first Amazon purchase

I just purchased some auto parts for $60 on Amazon. Thank you.
__________________

Minnie\'s Shoe Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Fantasmic Goofys Hat I love DCL! Teacups Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Mickey\'s glove Monorail Pirate Ears Rocket Jets WDW logo Cheshire Cat 1 Jiminy Cricket Anna Elsa Skyway Baymax Carousel horse D23 Member Olaf Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Sven I link to MouseScrappers!

ewebwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 07:51 PM   #254
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe
 
Neverland Scraps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Campbell, KY
Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Posts: 2,425
Points: 11,296
Carol, I just purchased 'ERGObaby Original Baby Carrier for $57.50 tonight. I hope you see my order!!!!
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:57 PM   #255
ewebwoman
Going through the turnstiles of the Magic Kingdom
 
ewebwoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Southern California
Software: Photoshop CS6, Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon 5DMIII, 7D, 5D
Posts: 954
Points: 5,660
Another Amazon Purchase

Hi. I just made another purchase from Amazon.com through Mousescrappers for Poster Art of the Disney Parks for $28.33. I haven't heard anything about my free pin from a previous purchase on 9/15 for $49.98 and $11.59. Please let me know. Thanks.
__________________

Minnie\'s Shoe Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Fantasmic Goofys Hat I love DCL! Teacups Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Mickey\'s glove Monorail Pirate Ears Rocket Jets WDW logo Cheshire Cat 1 Jiminy Cricket Anna Elsa Skyway Baymax Carousel horse D23 Member Olaf Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Sven I link to MouseScrappers!

ewebwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:00 PM   #256
Carolc
Administrator
 
Carolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
Points: 169,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
Carol, I just purchased 'ERGObaby Original Baby Carrier for $57.50 tonight. I hope you see my order!!!!
Nothing yet... Fingers crossed! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewebwoman View Post
Hi. I just made another purchase from Amazon.com through Mousescrappers for Poster Art of the Disney Parks for $28.33. I haven't heard anything about my free pin from a previous purchase on 9/15 for $49.98 and $11.59. Please let me know. Thanks.
Sorry... I've been out of town on training since Sept 14 and haven't been online as much as normal. I just took a quick look and see the auto parts. Which pin would you like? I dont see the book yet, but it usually takes 2 or 3 days to show up in my report. Thanks so much for using the link!


---

I see a used computer, if someone wants to claim it
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations
Magical Vacations, LLC


Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:03 PM   #257
ewebwoman
Going through the turnstiles of the Magic Kingdom
 
ewebwoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Southern California
Software: Photoshop CS6, Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon 5DMIII, 7D, 5D
Posts: 954
Points: 5,660
What are the pin choices?

What are the pin choices?
__________________

Minnie\'s Shoe Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Fantasmic Goofys Hat I love DCL! Teacups Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Mickey\'s glove Monorail Pirate Ears Rocket Jets WDW logo Cheshire Cat 1 Jiminy Cricket Anna Elsa Skyway Baymax Carousel horse D23 Member Olaf Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Sven I link to MouseScrappers!

ewebwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:06 PM   #258
Carolc
Administrator
 
Carolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
Points: 169,049
Any of the pins in these categories:

* * Disney Pin Collection (37 items)

* * Amazon collection (9 items)

* * "Flag" pins (16 items)

* * Holiday pins (4 items)
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations
Magical Vacations, LLC


Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 03:33 PM   #259
ScrappyCoyote
Watching the Jedi Training Academy
 
ScrappyCoyote's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 467
Points: 5,671
Carol.. does your last post mean I could pick a pin for buying through Amazon from one of those other areas?? Or did I misunderstand the q & a?? Cause if I can. then I can request pins for my orders again! I thought we could only choose from the Amazon pins. There are other Disney pins I am working on though!

Anyhow.. Sammy broke his rings again.. so I ordered more. Dog rings 11.02

Let me know about the pin category choices please.
__________________
Laramie aka The Scrappy Coyote

| My Blog | | My Gallery at MouseScrappers |
I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Fantasmic Thanks for helping with Pinterest Laramie! Imagination Station Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Ears Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Pirate Dog Christmas Tree Mickey Pumpkin I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Contemporary Resort 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Cheshire Cat 1 Kilimanjaro Safaris Big Thunder Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts

ScrappyCoyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:58 PM   #260
Carolc
Administrator
 
Carolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
Points: 169,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappyCoyote View Post
Carol.. does your last post mean I could pick a pin for buying through Amazon from one of those other areas?? Or did I misunderstand the q & a?? Cause if I can. then I can request pins for my orders again! I thought we could only choose from the Amazon pins. There are other Disney pins I am working on though!

Anyhow.. Sammy broke his rings again.. so I ordered more. Dog rings 11.02

Let me know about the pin category choices please.
Yes, I can give you a pin from one of these other categories - however I forgot about the 'Mystery vinyl'... that one is excluded as that one is set up for donations. But any of the other 36 items in that category or any of the other categories I have listed. If I happen to have the same pin in my signature already, I might just give you the points required to buy the pin... else it rearranges the pins in my signature (last in, first out)
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations
Magical Vacations, LLC


Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:45 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger