|
|
#11 |
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() |
I work in gimp. You have to choose the layer and color select it then use the right click, edit, paste into option. Then you have to choose the anchor on the layers tool box. How long have you been working with it? Clear as mud?
|
|
|
|
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#12 | |||
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 10,453
|
I may be missing it in the first post, but when is this one due in order to get the prize?
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#13 | |||
|
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: PA
Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
Posts: 2,868
|
Haven't used it that long...not sure what you mean.
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#14 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Posts: 5,949
|
![]() this was fun. I don't usually use black/white photos. I always seem to run out of room for a title ![]() in forums here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4739#post94739 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#15 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Software: PSE 10
Camera: Canon 60D
Posts: 9,176
|
5 pm est, 4 pm cst
__________________
![]() Join my private Facebook travel group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/travelwithjenn/
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#16 | |||
|
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Software: CS5
Camera: point and shoot
Posts: 205
|
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#17 | |||
|
Staying the night in the Beach Club
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Iowa
Software: Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon Rebel T3
Posts: 2,012
|
Thanks for a great challenge!
[IMG] [/IMG]Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4746#post94746 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#18 | |||
|
Cooling off in Critter Country
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 265
|
Thank you for the challenge and PP. This marathon is so much fun! I tried using black and white photos first but it just didn't work so I used a color boost action on them instead.
![]() Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4748#post94748 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#19 |
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() |
I sent you a PM...I can go to the chat room with you if you think that will help
|
|
|
|
|
|
#20 | |||
|
Cooling off in Critter Country
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 273
|
![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|